jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

How do I respond to request to advertise on my site?

1. greatstuff profile image96
    greatstuffposted 14 months ago

How do I respond to request to advertise on my site?

A reader from Ebound Service had written on one of my site (on dengarden.com) asking to buy advertising space and asked for eCPM
    This was his message:

"I have visited your website and we have profound interest in buying 728x90,300x250 or 336x280 banner size above the fold on your website.
    We have strong fill for all Geos. What is your expected eCPM for respective ad unit?"

I honestly do not know how to respond to this request and if HP actually allows this.
    Can anyone help me on how to respond, on what to say, on request for eCPM etc.
    Thanks in advance.

2. Glenn Stok profile image99
    Glenn Stokposted 14 months ago

HubPages does not allow you to sell your own advertising space. They need to place their ads with one of the ad marketing services that HubPages uses.

As you may know, ads are placed on your hubs via Google Adsense and the HubPages Ad Program.

This person may be trying to gather information without going through proper channels, so it may be best to simply ignore it and not respond.

greatstuffposted 14 months agoin reply to this

Hey, Glenn. Thanks for the suggestion. I will follow your advice and simply ignore the request.
      Appreciate your quick response to my question. Have a good day.
      Cheers.

3. alikhan3 profile image96
    alikhan3posted 14 months ago

Maybe you should respond by checking the bids on keywords of your article on Adwords and see what he responds.
    You might just know how much actually your content is worth.

greatstuffposted 14 months agoin reply to this

Good idea but I think I will stick to Glen's advice. Thanks for your input and suggestion.

working