How can you reply to a comment in one of your hubs when the comment was approved

1. Dan Ferrell profile image97
    Dan Ferrellposted 15 months ago

How can you reply to a comment in one of your hubs when the comment was approved by administration?

I've had a few comments approved by adminstration in some of my hubs. But, when adminstration approves the comment, there's no button to give you the option to reply to the comment unless the author of the hub is the one that approved the comment. Is there a way around this so that I can provide my own comment to a comment? Thanks for the help.

2. J.S.Matthew profile image83
    J.S.Matthewposted 15 months ago

Hi Dan,
    Unless they have changed things recently, only the Hub author (you) can approve comments. Now I can be wrong because a lot has changed around here and I am just coming back after being away for a long time. One thing I do remember is that once you approve or reply to a comment on a Hub, you can't continue to the next comment unless you refresh the page. I suggest you try to either F5 (refresh) the page or close the tab/webpage completely and re-open it to see if that solves your problem. If not, then I too have to figure this out! Hope this helps-looking forward to seeing if this is the correct answer or if this is indeed a change. I can't understand how the "administrators" at HubPages could have the authority to approve or deny a comment on your Hub.

JSMatthew~

1. Dan Ferrell profile image97
      Dan Ferrellposted 15 months agoin reply to this

Hi JS
      I think this is happening with the niche sites. Still have to confirm that. I've been coming back to those pages and still the same thing. So probably it has to do with the site being separate from hubpages. Thanks.

working