jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

How do you get news of new Hubs written at HP?

1. tsmog profile image83
    tsmogposted 14 months ago

How do you get news of new Hubs written at HP?

I seem to miss when Hubs are published by those I follow. I get the notification email, but don't always see new Hubs. I check the feed off and on while here every day too. I realize that is time sensitive. Do others use the email service for Hubbers who are followed and topics followed. If so does that fill your email box?

2. Dean Traylor profile image94
    Dean Traylorposted 14 months ago

The best I can say is that I get most of my notification through e-mail for people I follow or topics. Sometime however, I will refresh the page (f5) while on hubpage and get more info from them. Still, doing that means I get it before my e-mail server notifies me.

1. tsmog profile image83
      tsmogposted 14 months agoin reply to this

Thank you Dean. I am going to have to check my settings and think about how full my email box will be when I check it to decide.

3. Venkatachari M profile image42
    Venkatachari Mposted 14 months ago

I always receive emails regarding new hubs published or questions and forums started by my followers and regarding the topics, if any, that I follow. I receive the individual messages also as and when new posts are published and a daily message at around 10 pm (It will be the morning in the US) at that time. You need to opt for receiving these emails and notifications in your settings options. At times, I will be receiving more than 20 or 30 emails in a day from HubPages.

working