jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

How can I disable notifications from an article I commented on?

1. Jeremy Gill profile image96
    Jeremy Gillposted 9 months ago

How can I disable notifications from an article I commented on?

I bet there's a simple way to do it that I haven't yet found ha. I commented on an article months ago, and keep receiving notifications of other people's comments. While it's a good article, I don't need a notification every time someone says something. Thanks!

2. Terrielynn1 profile image94
    Terrielynn1posted 9 months ago

There is an unfollow button on the right side of the page. Or if you get notifications in mail, there is unfollow written beside each one.

1. Jeremy Gill profile image96
      Jeremy Gillposted 9 months agoin reply to this

Hi Terrie. I see the Unfollow button here, for this question, but not on article pages. Am I missing something? Thanks.

2. Terrielynn1 profile image94
      Terrielynn1posted 9 months agoin reply to this

The one for articles you comment on comes in through your email. the weekly list. you can unfollow there.

3. Jeremy Gill profile image96
    Jeremy Gillposted 8 months ago

I found it! To see what you're following, click "My Account", then near the upper right there should be a "Following" Tab. Clicking that will bring a link that lets you view which articles you're following. To unfollow them, click the "unfollow" button by each on the right.

Tip: Authors should probably follow each of their own articles, but it's helpful to undo notifications from articles you commented on but no longer are participating in the discussion of.

working