jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Is anyone else having trouble browsing questions?

1. Jeremy Gill profile image96
    Jeremy Gillposted 10 months ago

Is anyone else having trouble browsing questions?

For the past few days, anytime I click the button at the bottom-right to go the next section of questions, the page refreshes but stays on the first page of questions. I thought maybe it was just my computer, but I've restarted and waited some time and the same thing keeps happening. Is it just me? Thanks!

2. Aime F profile image85
    Aime Fposted 10 months ago

Same thing happens here and I'm on my phone. The Q&A section has been glitchy since the last big site update, I still don't get taken directly to comments when I get a notification so I have to scroll through everything to look for it. Annoying.

Jeremy Gillposted 10 months agoin reply to this

Definitely annoying. It sounds like it's happening to everyone, so hopefully we can get it fixed soon!

3. tsmog profile image82
    tsmogposted 10 months ago

I agree when at the bottom of the initial feed and clicking on 'Next' or '2' it will refresh and arrive at the initial feed again. It is not bringing up the next section of previous questions.

My suggestion is to bring this to HP's attention with a post at the Forum section. There is a category there titled 'Hub Pages Official'. It can be seen at the top left of the page. Below it is a sub-category 'Technical Questions'. It is monitored by the HP team I presume daily. In the descriptor it notates to report bugs there.

Jeremy Gillposted 10 months agoin reply to this

Good idea Tim, I'll try it. Thanks!

working