jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

I'm confused. Do I need to open an Amazon affiliates account for the Amazon link

1. Glenis Rix profile image99
    Glenis Rixposted 5 months ago

I'm confused. Do I need to open an Amazon affiliates account for the Amazon links in my hubs?

2. Luke Holm profile image96
    Luke Holmposted 5 months ago

Hi Glenis, you don't have to do anything, but if you are looking to make money through Amazon affiliates, you'll have to link your Amazon account in your earnings page.

3. tsmog profile image82
    tsmogposted 5 months ago

Yes, you need an Amazon account to earn from any capsule or link you place on your article. There are two ways to have an Amazon account. One is directly set up with Amazon and the other is through HubPages. Both have to be associated to your HubPage account. To learn more about how to set up an account through HubPages there is this article https://hubpageshelp.com/money/Learning … te-account

It will give step by step how to set one up.

You may get more feedback about using Amazon at the forums. There are new rules at HubPages how to utilize Amazon. For instance, it is recommended today to use in text links instead of capsules. There is discussion how to use them properly and how many per article.

1. Venkatachari M profile image54
      Venkatachari Mposted 5 months agoin reply to this

That's a great comprehensive answer, Tim. I appreciate it.

working