jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why does my hubscore seem to go down the more active I am on hubpages?

1. ml33 profile image80
    ml33posted 8 months ago

Why does my hubscore seem to go down the more active I am on hubpages?

I've noticed that when I am gone from hubpages my hubscore seems to rise during my absense, but after my return it seems to slowly drop.  Anybody got any insight on this?

2. lisavollrath profile image97
    lisavollrathposted 8 months ago

Maybe because you keep writing articles that don't get featured? The lower the scores of your articles, the lower your hubber score will sink.

3. ml33 profile image80
    ml33posted 8 months ago

I thought that was the way it worked too, but the hubs I've posted recently have all been featured. I didn't pay much attention to if their score was considerably lower, but I don't think that they are much different.

4. tomsmithnow profile image86
    tomsmithnowposted 8 months ago

Emily, I have noticed the same thing as you. All my articles are featured too, and I hope my hubber score doesn't go down for replying to this question. I am following your question to see what answers you get. I was thinking maybe my answers are not likeable or helpful enough. I really do not know, but they do say, you shouldn't worry about your hub and hubber scores too much.

5. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 8 months ago

If you write many answers on Hubpages "answers" and people downvote it, it hurts your Hubscore.

working