jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Does your hubscore have any direct benefits?

1. Spongy0llama profile image90
    Spongy0llamaposted 4 years ago

Does your hubscore have any direct benefits?

2. business-stuff profile image58
    business-stuffposted 4 years ago

I think no. Hubscore is depends on the regular activity you are doing. Hub Score is not constant all the time it will be increase or decease. That's why i don't think soo.

3. peeples profile image96
    peeplesposted 4 years ago

What I find humorous is no one really knows and those who think they know are continuously proven wrong. I think HP is just having fun with us. Some people say it has to do with being active, yet I leave for a week and my score sky rockets or I comment in the forums and answers and it drops. I'm not sure why we even have the score.

1. xanzacow profile image73
      xanzacowposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I agree totally.

4. Angela Blair profile image81
    Angela Blairposted 4 years ago

I'm inclined to believe that our Hubscore is an instrument/tool to encourage us to write and remain active throughout Hubpages. I've found it to be true that the times I've been inactive (for whatever reason) I maintain somewhat of a passable score but when I'm able to devote time and energy and am a regular presence on Hubpages my Hubscore climbs exponentially. I view it as a form of encouragement to participate!

5. theodoresumrall profile image61
    theodoresumrallposted 4 years ago

Yes. Whenever hub profile score reaches 75+ I get all my links on hubs dofollow by which Google will count all external links as back links and would help in ranking my keywords in Search Engine.

working