jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

How to increase my Hubpages earning through social media?

1. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 3 months ago

How to increase my Hubpages earning through social media?

I had tried to look for "link to this page" at the bottom of my hubs but could not find them. Is there any other ways I could share my hub at social media to increase my earnings? I heard that adding my referral link to the hub url should work but how?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13739173_f260.jpg

2. Kristen Howe profile image89
    Kristen Howeposted 3 months ago

Hi Peach. I usually share my hubs via Twitter, Google + and Facebook everyday. Sometimes Pinterest. I also try to comment on other hubs from time to time.

peachpurpleposted 3 months agoin reply to this

thanks very much, just copy the url link of my hubs will do?

Kristen Howeposted 3 months agoin reply to this

Hi Peach. I do for Twitter. I share for the rest. I haven't used Flipboard lately.

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 3 months ago

Whatever it is you write about there are going to be many many groups on Facebook about that subject. Join as many groups pertinent to your topics as possible, and then keep finding more groups to join. I promise you that you will never ever find and join all the groups there are which are relevant to whatever it is you write about.

Don't be a spam person. Participate in those groups, and maybe once or twice a month put a link to one of your articles in the groups.

There you have my entire social media promotion program.

peachpurpleposted 3 months agoin reply to this

thanks very much for your advice. So I just join more FB that is related to my hubs and share my url link once a month will do?

This is good to know. I'm a member of some FB groups like the Hot Hubbers, which has been not active lately.

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
      Wesman Todd Shawposted 3 months agoin reply to this

No, those hubpages groups wont' do anything for you. Join groups about what you write about. I mostly write about guitars and musicians, and so I join groups about guitars and music. There are hundreds and hundreds of them.

4. Kristen Howe profile image89

I do write about various topics and am a member of writing groups on Facebook. I'll keep what you said in mind.

working