jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

How to rank on google

1. Techs and Specs profile image58
    Techs and Specsposted 4 months ago

How to rank on google

How do I get ranked on first page of google search. Explain PLEASE.

2. Kierstin Gunsberg profile image99
    Kierstin Gunsbergposted 4 months ago

There are a lot of factors that go into ranking first page on Google search. Here are some of the most important:

- Have search-friendly titles. Write your titles the way someone else might search for the subject. I'm getting better at this but sometimes the editors still come through and tweak them and when they do that I get a LOT more traffic.

- Write high-quality, superior content. So, this means writing articles that people will stick around to read. Excellent grammar and easy-to-read paragraphs full of useful (not fluffy) information is your best bet. You'll also want to include high-quality, full sized images that are credited and legal to use.

- Don't let Google see you as spammy. That means remove all unnecessary links. Don't try to sell anything in your article unless it's something you've personally used and is relevant to what you're writing about.

Also, you want to try and get your articles moved to as many niche sites as possible. HubPages doesn't show up in Google search right away, in my experience. But their niche sites are VERY popular and trusted by Google smile

1. Techs and Specs profile image58
      Techs and Specsposted 4 months agoin reply to this

But in niche sites will the url link change. Will I still earn money

3. wheelinallover profile image80
    wheelinalloverposted 4 months ago

What you are talking about here is search engine optimization (SEO). SEO is forever changing. What is page one today may be page 50 tomorrow. I recommend going to the source. Google has staff who constantly explain their new changes and what is expected of those who plan to make or retain a page one slot people will find.

Second open a Google plus account. All of those who befriend you will find you on their page one for your keywords. It is best to befriend people who have an interest in your niche. Social media has become way more important as a way to be found. Social signals are picked up by search engines and show if you have relevance in your niche.