This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

If I submit an article, where does it appear?

1. profile image61
    Mary L Mooreposted 6 months ago

If I submit an article, where does it appear?

Do I receive payment for submitting an article?

2. nochance profile image93
    nochanceposted 6 months ago

Click the help button in the upper right hand corner. It will lead you to the FAQ and the Learning Center. These are both great resources to understand how hubpages works.

You get a subdomain for your articles. You control, to some extent, the formatting of the article.

You earn money based on views and how often the ads placed on your articles are seen. You will not "get rich quick." It takes time for these articles to make their way around the internet and start to get ranked.

3. tritrain profile image84
    tritrainposted 6 months ago

It appears initially on HubPages with the URL that you created/was created.  You do not receive payment for submitting.  You can earn money by being accepted into Google Adsense, and then the HubPages Ad Program.  Google Adsense can be picky.  It's best to write a few good articles, let them be indexed, and then apply.  Once accepted to Adsense then the rest is pretty simple.  If you wish to earn via Amazon, then you must also sign up for Amazon Associates.  I would approach this like you do with applying for Adsense.  Wait until your pages get indexed and get traffic.  Just my 2 cents.

Earnings happen as more people visit your pages (Hubs) and/or buy things via Amazon.  If you can get decent traffic through the holiday buying season then you could earn some good money. 

Patience is key.

working