Why hub points decreases?

1. Chel Mendoza profile image62
    Chel Mendozaposted 3 months ago

Why hub points decreases?

Last time I logged in my hub score is 70..now it turned 65.

2. tsmog profile image82
    tsmogposted 3 months ago

Both your Hub Score and Hubber Score will fluctuate. The Hub Score begins with an initial score after going through the Quality Assessment Process (QAP). The Hubber Score is mostly based on the collective score of all your articles. There are other elements that will affect minimally. To understand more go to this link and read about Stats, Hub Score, and Hubber Score. https://hubpageshelp.com/content/Learni … bber-score

Many people don't give much attention to the Hubber Score. Basically, to increase it is to write more articles with higher Hub Scores to get the average higher. Again, take a look at that article from the link. The key to a higher Hub Score can be seen in the following article. The biggest element is a quality article with good grammar and English language usage. Here is a link to what HubPages calls a Stellar Article. https://hubpageshelp.com/content/Learni … tellar-Hub

For more information about HubPages and article creation go to the Help link at the top of the page. It will lead you to links for the Facts and Questions (FAQ) and the Learning Center.

I hope that helps . . .

3. Ken Burgess profile image90
    Ken Burgessposted 3 months ago

Everything that Tim says that covers almost all of it, I would note that reviewers will not merely grade an article on correct grammar or full use of article tools ... I think often what the topic is, its nature, can effect this as well.

A while back, there was an option for us to review and grade new Hubs, I would review one or two, when I had the time... it graded from 1 to 10 for correct grammar, paragraphs, sentence structure, and 1 to 10 for complete and relevant information, etc. etc.

So depending on who reviews it, and how capable they themselves are for recognizing good form, relevant material, etc. the grade of the article could vary considerably.

I wouldn't put any stock into your hub points at all, I have seen articles that were one huge run on sentences a massive block of words without proper paragraphing and structure which equated essentially to a rant, get props, and the author had a high score.

What is important is that you feel the hubs you produce properly reflect what you want them to, and represent what you want them to, they are your works, they have your name on them... if you are happy with them that is all that really matters.

working