jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Am I Good To Go In My Earnings Page?

1. Daniel Mollat profile image98
    Daniel Mollatposted 2 months ago

My HP earnings page in my account shows the following:

HubPages Earnings Program Settings:
      Ad Program - Active
      Amazon Program -  Active

External Affiliate Settings:
      Google Adsense - Active

Reporting Settings:
      Google Analytics - Active

By being active in all categories, does this mean I'm good to go to start earning dollars from my hubs?

2. Glenn Stok profile image100
    Glenn Stokposted 2 months ago

It sure looks like it’s all set up. But just to confirm things, you should log into your Google Adsense account and check it out. Make sure everything looks good. You can see your account status under the account information link.

3. Daniel Mollat profile image98

Hi Glenn,
    I went to Google as you suggested and this is the message that pop up:

"We're working on setting you up"
    "This usually takes less than a day, but in some cases it can take a bit longer. We'll notify you when everything's ready. Then start earning money by placing ads."

Did I get into the correct website for Google Adsense?

1. Glenn Stok profile image100
      Glenn Stokposted 2 months agoin reply to this
  4. Daniel Mollat profile image98

At the bottom of our posts, among other things there is one that says 'permalink'. What is this?

1. Marisa Wright profile image97
      Marisa Wrightposted 2 months agoin reply to this

That allows you to get the link to that particular post in the forums, if you want to quote it somewhere else.

2. paradigmsearch profile image91
      paradigmsearchposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Just so you know... When AdSense starts reporting your page views per site, the numbers are dead wrong and have been so for years. This only applies to the HP sites (all of them). The parties involved have given up on fixing the issue.

However, as far as we know, the earnings and clicks are correct. Just rely on HP stats and Google Analytics as far as page views go. smile

5. KT Dunn profile image95
    KT Dunnposted 2 months ago

I saw that message for weeks ("we're working on setting you up..."), while all settings were showing active, but eventually it did get finalized and I started seeing an estimated earnings page.

working