jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Article not Featured?

1. arijitm2000 profile image81
    arijitm2000posted 6 weeks ago

I wrote this article "Waking Up to No Work", and people who saw it loved it & there's a decent traffic generation too, & although it was too short, initially, I've expanded it & edited it for a better quality readership, and still... why it's not featured, beats me... I know, for a fact, that it's well-written, and it's engaging, people are visitng too, but how & why it fails to meet Hubpages "standards" is beyond my comprehension, especially because there's no specific explanation of what needs to be corrected, I've done my editing to the best of my knowledge, and, trust me, I'm not being cocky, my ever-growing (and hunger for) knowledge is wide and deep enough to know what's what... PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE, I'M NOT ABLE TO REACH MORE PEOPLE ORGANICALLY UNLESS THE ARTICLE IS FEATURED...

Thank you.

2. daydreams profile image97
    daydreamsposted 6 weeks ago

When did you publish it? Sometimes it takes a few days for articles to go through the quality assurance process.

arijitm2000posted 6 weeks agoin reply to this

Its been 4 days since I first wrote, and then I did some edits/additions in the last 2 days, & each time I edited, including after the first time I published it, I received an email which notified, in an annoyingly indirect manner, that it's not featured but has the "potential to be featured"... Just checked again, still waiting...

1. theraggededge profile image100
        theraggededgeposted 6 weeks agoin reply to this

Every time you edit it, it goes to the end of the queue.

3. aesta1 profile image89
    aesta1posted 6 weeks ago

I just visited it so it must be featured. If not yet, wait a day or two.

arijitm2000posted 6 weeks agoin reply to this

Yeah still waiting...