jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Verifying Site Ownership for Google Adsense Account

1. Glenis Rix profile image98
    Glenis Rixposted 2 months ago

When linking to my Google Adsense account via my Hubpages earnings settings I found the following message -

‘ In the past 7 days your ad code has appeared a significant number of times on sites that you don’t own.To avoid lost revenue make sure that you add these sites to your list of verified sites’.

I’m confused. I am assuming that the sites that Google has written about are Hubpages niche sites that feature my articles.  Can anyone tell me if they have received a similar message from Google and what I am supposed to do?

1. NateB11 profile image93
      NateB11posted 2 months agoin reply to this

I'm pretty sure HP articles, including those on niche sites, are automatically linked to your adsense. Maybe some other sites are using your code. Would be weird but it's possible. Or a glitch here at HP.

2. Glenis Rix profile image98
    Glenis Rixposted 2 months ago

Clarification - where I wrote ‘linking’ above I meant that I clicked the link in order to interrogate the Adsense account.

1. Venkatachari M profile image42
      Venkatachari Mposted 2 months agoin reply to this

I would also like to know the answer to it.

I believe that it is the duty of HP to link the respective hubs to AdSense account whenever they put an article on the niche site.

3. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 2 months ago

You don't prove site ownership when using Hubpages to get an account.

1. Venkatachari M profile image42
      Venkatachari Mposted 2 months agoin reply to this

So, earnings don't get affected?

working