jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

Join Me in Giving A Big Thankyou to Past, Present & Future Authors.

1. threekeys profile image81
    threekeysposted 2 months ago

You gave me wings to fly when I was stuck.
    You gave me hope when all was lost.
    You gave me wonder when all was drab.
    You brought a warmth when all was cold.
    You gave me strength when I felt weak.
    You opened my eyes to seeing my world anew.
    Writing is a thankless chore however the end result that you leave is a wonderous footprint in our hearts and minds.
    Big Thankyou!

1. kenneth avery profile image83
      kenneth averyposted 2 months agoin reply to this

@ threekeys, smile I am amazed. What a moving set of phrases. Very tender indeed. I am highly-impressed. Great work smile

threekeysposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Writers can transform our world. Writers have changed my outlook and I am grateful.
        You can join in on my gratitude project, if you like Kenneth. You write as a living and Im sure you have read many pieces that spurned you forward in life. Please dont be shy to give your gratitude as well. There is heaps of room here.

1. kenneth avery profile image83
          kenneth averyposted 2 months agoin reply to this

threekeys -- thank you, but what are (we) contributing to. I am confused.

threekeysposted 2 months agoin reply to this

I dont understand how you can be confused kenneth. I have opened a space where you can thank authors/writers you have ever read and found yourself to be glad that they entered into your life. If that hasnt happened for you and you feel no gratitude to them then you dont need to say anything here. I cant thank every author/writer personally but it is a start with a general thankyou.
            Okay?

2. The0NatureBoy profile image44
      The0NatureBoyposted 2 months agoin reply to this

You have my THANK YOU as big as I'm able to make it on these threads by adding my half of a cent to those PERFECT words for the occasion.

working