Update to the HubPages Privacy Policy and Terms of Use

Jump to Last Post 51-78 of 78 discussions (270 posts)
  1. Cheryl E Preston profile image84
    Cheryl E Prestonposted 4 years ago

Congrats to you.

2. sallybea profile image94
    sallybeaposted 4 years ago

Thank you.

3. Whatsittoyou profile image88
    Whatsittoyouposted 4 years ago

Since the bring your Amazon was finished today, I tried to sign up for the Hubpages program, but it didn't send a text for the confirmation code.  So I tried my home phone number, that calls, but instead of giving me a code it just says there was an application error.  I tried again and got the same message.  Is there another way to sign up?

1. Robin profile image85
      Robinposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thank you so much for letting us know! Our engineers are looking into it.

1. Whatsittoyou profile image88
        Whatsittoyouposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I still can't sign up.  Can they send me a confirmation code by email or please tell me what I should do to be able to get signed up?

1. Robin profile image85

We think we fixed the issue. Can you try again? Thanks!

It called me gave me 1 number and 1 letter, then said sorry there has been an error and to email for help.   I am going to try sending an email, but I am not sure I heard the email address correctly.

I went back to the cell phone and it sent the text.  All signed up now.  Thank you.

1. Robin profile image85

Great! Thanks for letting us know!

4. Randy Godwin profile image60
    Randy Godwinposted 4 years ago

Why in the heck can't I log in to my Adsense account to see if I made the payout? It's not the deadline yet! mad

1. sallybea profile image94
      sallybeaposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I can log in via the internet and not HubPages.  I think the deadline for Adsense on HubPages was the 29th.

2. DrMark1961 profile image97
      DrMark1961posted 4 years agoin reply to this

I always use Firefox for HP and log onto adsense using Google chrome. I am not sure if it will help but try using a different server for HP and adsense.

5. Cheryl E Preston profile image84

Can you explain in layman's terms,, how this change may possibly result in increased views, please?

1. paradigmsearch profile image60
      paradigmsearchposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I believe this "reorg" has more to do with increasing net income, than page views.

1. Robin profile image85

It's actually about both! smile As part of Maven now, we are part of broader network of 100+ sites.  When relevant we can promote your stories to readers on sites beyond the original Hubpages set of sites.

6. CYong74 profile image96
    CYong74posted 4 years ago

Should we remove the niche sites and HP from our individual AdSense accounts?

AS can be really cranky. I don't want to do anything that might upset them.

I intend to. In fact, I think AdSense will start complaining about the inactivity if we don't.

1. theraggededge profile image97
        theraggededgeposted 4 years agoin reply to this

They don't care. I've got sites listed that I haven't had for years.

Really? They're always poking me with a stick about this, that, and the other.   

I decided to go ahead and delete them. What with the relationship history of Google-HP and the recent severing of some ties and not really knowing the behind-the-scenes reasons for this, I decided I didn't want to be associated with something that I knew nothing about and had no control over and that no longer had any earnings benefit. Better safe than sorry.

Edit. Kind of felt both depressing and scary when doing it.

2. Glenn Stok profile image97
          Glenn Stokposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I agree with paradigmsearch.  Whenever I have sites in my approved list that no longer show ads, Google sends me a warning. So now that we are using HubPages’ AdSense, and no longer using our “bring your own” AdSense, I removed all the niche sites from my approved list. If nothing else, it’s just to keep it clean.

1. CYong74 profile image96
            CYong74posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Well, I best be doing the same too. Thanks all.

7. Polly C profile image90
    Polly Cposted 4 years ago

I've only just realised that adsense isn't connected to my hubpages account anymore. It's the first I've realised that any changes were afoot, and now the 29th has passed - how can I get my adsense account set up on here again? Is it possible? I'm not very happy about it...

1. Randy Godwin profile image60
      Randy Godwinposted 4 years agoin reply to this

You can't. You can only use the HP programs now. I don't like it either! sad

Polly, You no longer are using your own AdSense on HubPages. Ads are placed on your hubs using HubPages' AdSense.

1. Polly C profile image90
        Polly Cposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Oh. Thanks Glenn, would I have been able to carry on using it if I'd noticed before 29th?

No, it was a done deal. smile

Actually, it's all simple. Maven and HP are the pilots. We are the bombardiers,  as in carpet-bombing the internet with articles. big_smile

Polly, paradigmsearch already just answered your question, but I'll add an additional note -

If you are using your own Adsense account on other sites with views, then you'll still have revenue coming to that account. But revenue for our Hubs is now all coming through HubPages' Adsense account. There is no need to have your own anymore unless you use it on other sites.

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image85
            TIMETRAVELER2posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Glenn:  Need help again.  Can no longer access data on my own CD disks and don't know why.  Any ideas?

1. Glenn Stok profile image97

Sondra, It might be best to ask this in my article on that subject, where it will make more sense to the readers. So that I can help you, please provide more information about what you did before having trouble.

2. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image85

Didn't know you had one.  Will do.  Thanks.

3. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image85

Glenn...I somehow managed to fix the problem...have no idea how I did it...so the emergency is over.. Just  glad I found my data.  Thanks anyhow..and I will read your article...obviously I'm a basket case when it comes to this stuff and need all the help I can get!

Sondra, The article where I was helping you was the one about converting cassette tapes to MP3 files, and burning into CDs. Anyway, I'm glad you solved your present problem reading the CDs. Have a good weekend.

4. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image85

I looked...I couldn't find it!

8. Cheryl E Preston profile image84

Thanks Robin.

9. Randy Godwin profile image60

Still waiting for my first impression and ad click after several days on the HP program. Never had a day without making something on Adsense.

HP reports sometimes lag several days behind. As of this post, they've reported thru Wednesday: https://hubpages.com/my/earnings/reports Then click "filter". Then select "Ad Program" from where it says "All Programs". You'll see impressions, CPMs, earnings.

10. Randy Godwin profile image60

I'll say one thing about this new policy. The in-house google program isn't earning near as much as Adsense did. The same for Amazon. Not worth my time answering questions and emails at all. Anyone wanta buy a formerly lucrative account?

I would give it a little time.  My experience of the Adsense program over the last few days left much to be desired.  The in-house program has been pretty reasonable.

I will give it a few days, but at this point, the in-house programs suck. yikes

Earnings haven't updated since Thursday. You really have to give it a whole month before making a judgement.

Okay, Thanks. I hope you're correct.

11. Randy Godwin profile image60

This is the pits! You cannot track your earnings in real time. In fact, it takes days to learn if you've earned anything or not with these programs. I'm accustomed to looking at my  Google Adsense in real time. One can actually see who's visiting one's articles and how many are on a particular article.

I don't like the delayed reports as they can be manipulated  by HP. With  Adsense and a private affiliate you don't have to be concerned with this happening. mad

It's just the way it is. It's always the same. There's no point getting upset about it. Just keep writing and let the earnings take care of themselves. I've switched between Adsense and HP ads several times and have always found that HP pays more. Hundreds more.

12. sallybea profile image94
    sallybeaposted 4 years ago

This has actually kept me awake tonight thinking about how this is actually going to work.  I still have Adsense on my own website so I can in fact still see realtime who is visiting it and also see the Adsense earnings but as I have removed the HubPages sites from this page I can still see the content being viewed.  I am puzzled though by the fact that some of the content being viewed are articles which are on FeltMagnet so how does this work?  It does not seem to be a very transparent system.

13. Glenn Stok profile image97
    Glenn Stokposted 4 years ago

Randy and Sally, I think you both are confusing Google AdSense with Google Analytics.

We still have our own Google Analytics attached to our HubPages account. That was not changed. The “real time” view where you can see the people reading your hubs is in Google Analytics. That’s why you can still see it.

Glen you are right, I tended to think that they were one and the same but they are not.  That is what I was trying to figure out last night.  The difference now is that I can only see my earnings in Adsense if I sign into it.  Am I still seeing traffic for HubPages in Analytics if I use the HubPages link to Google Analytics even though I have removed the HubPages Site and the links to the Niche Sites and only my own Website remains?  This is what is puzzling me.  I know that I can see my own sites traffic and stats separately, using (my own website provider) link to Google Analytics.  Could you clarify this for me please.

1. nitinkhaire profile image80
        nitinkhaireposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Hi Sallybea. It can be very confusing. But my simple answer to your question is 'Yes' I have my own website and I can see the stats for my website in Google Analytics separately. I can also see my stats for HubPages separately via the Google Analytics link given in Hubpages. I hope this helps you and doesn't confuse you more.

The next question is, should I have removed the HubPages site and niche sites from the Analytics page?  I currently only have my own website listed but I seem to think that some of the articles being viewed are from HubPages writing?

I have to repeat -- The approved list where you specify HubPages and the niche sites is NOT in Analytics!

Leaving it in AdSense may only cause Google to start sending you warnings that you no longer have any earnings on those sites. That doesn't hurt anything. I just like to keep things clean, which is why it's okay to remove them from the approved list.

I am sure HubPages had included all the niche sites in THEIR approved list in THEIR AdSense. That's the only place niche sites need to be approved now. Our AdSense residuals through the HubPages Earnings Program would be zero if they had not done that. So you can be sure they did.

Hi Glen, I think I have it all sorted now.  I does seem to me that HubPages had not completed the work they started because I can now click on the Google Analytic Report and I can see traffic going to both my own website and my HubPage writing.  This was not the case earlier.  Also, if I go to Adsense, I can see my current earnings from my own website and also those earned previously on HubPages.   I do have an earnings at risk warning for my own site but this is in hand and should hopefully sort itself out in a day or two as the code has been placed on my site by the webmaster of the site.   Thank you for your help.

Sally, do your articles have a page value on the GA report?

Yes everything is just as before on the GA report.  I also made payment which is a real blessing.  Hope you get everything sorted soon.

Sally, you are still confusing the two. AdSense and Analytics are two different animals. The approved sites list is NOT in Analytics. It's in AdSense.

You correctly removed the niche sites from your approved sites list in your AdSense account since we are using AdSense through HubPages' account now.

Now, to clarify -- Analytics can be used to track activity on any number of your sites. I have it tracking my HubPages and my author portfolio site (among others). I can switch it to see data on either one.

You can place your Analytics ID in most any site that has a provision for using it. I even use it to track my activity in meetup . com. None of that has anything to do with AdSense.

I hope that makes things clearer.

Glen if I go to the Google Analytics page I see my website and on the dropdown menu, I can see HubPages.Sallybea  Can you tell me why I am seeing identical stats and writing from HubPages on both?  I keep on wondering if my set up is incorrect?.  It strikes me that I should only be seeing my own site writing coming from my own site..

Prior to the 29th when these new changes were implemented I used only the HubPages earning program.  My earnings from Adsense were minute during all that time and I assumed wrongly, perhaps, that this was because I was using the HubPages earning program.  I should have addressed the warning notice risk on the Adsense page but I did not, but now that HubPages are no using our Adsense account it   It gave me the opportunity to figure things out a little better.  In one day I have been able to earn almost as much as I did using the HubPages program on my own site..  What a revelation!    I just wish I could figure out now how to get rid of the pink risk warning on Adsense.  Perhaps it will disappear in a day or two!

I don't use Analytics, but I would guess that it is set up for all your sites; Hubpages and your own site/s. It won't be limited to HP because it is a cross-site facility.

Analytics has nothing to do with the earnings program or Adsense earnings, it is a tool to check traffic and related stats.

1. eugbug profile image96
              eugbugposted 4 years agoin reply to this

When there's nothing on TV, GA Real Time can be entertaining. I often stare at it for ages. I wish I could shout out to the "visitors".

I probably should get out more smile

Ha ha. I do the same thing Eugene. Not only is it entertaining, but I feel I also get some useful ideas from watching “real time” on my Google Analytics. I see how long each individual is reading, and then I watch as they go from on article to another. It nice when I see someone reading 3 or 4 hubs in a row. That tells me something that I must be doing right.

Glenn, is there any way to see what products we sell with the HP Amazon program as we could with our own affiliate?

Yes Randy. It’s all itemized showing each individual sale detailed in the “Amazon Sales report” under the “Earnings” tab.

2. sallybea profile image94

theraggededge I do at last understand now that they are completely different, thank you so much.

Sally, sorry to be so repetitive, but I have to tell you once again that you are still confusing Analytics with AdSense. Analytics has nothing to do with earnings. Please also don’t confuse me with Glen, who is another Hubber. My name is Glenn with two n's.

2. Randy Godwin profile image60

I tried Glenn, It showed no activity on my hp account. I'll try again.

Randy, Are you talking about AdSense or Analytics?  Try not to confuse the two. I know how easy it is to do that since they both are Google accounts.

You will no longer see HubPages activity in your AdSense account since we are all using their AdSense now.

You can see the activity summary of your "Ad Impressions" in your Earnings Report. Click the filter and choose "Ad Program."

If you are taking about not seeing activity in your Analytics account, then maybe you never put your Analytics ID in your Affiliate Reporting Settings.

14. Randy Godwin profile image60

Glen, I still have the analytics account on my earnings page but I can't find any info on it. Do I have to change the code somehow?

Randy, I'm beginning to see why this is confusing people. The earnings page includes both "Earnings Program" and "Reporting Settings."

A more correct title for the "Reporting Settings" would be "Analytics Settings."  (Maybe if staff is reading this, they might consider that change).

To address your question Randy, you need to log into your Google Analytics account. The link in HubPages' "Reporting Settings" only goes to Google's promotional page for some weird reason.

Glenn, I managed to log in to Analytics, but all of my articles  have a page value of 0.00.

What does this tell you?

Randy, That tells me that you don't have your Google Analytics affiliate code in your HubPages Reporting Settings. Click the "configure" button and enter the proper ID. Remember, you don't use your AdSense ID there. Use your Analytics ID (it looks like this: UA-xxxxxxx-x ).

The thing that I am wondering about is this— didn't you have it there before? Did you inadvertently remove it?

In was your about to ask,HubPages would not have removed it. They only removed the AdSense configuration.

Something screwy is afoot, Glen. A few days before the deadline, all of my Amazon orders disappeared, and so did my earnings. There were no returned items listed on the report, they simply disappeared.

I know this is a different program than Google, but I haven't done anything with my codes. I'll check to see, though.

Thanks again, Glen.

Edit, the UA code is still there, Glen.

You'll have to take that up with HubPages staff.

I figured as much, Glen. Thanks for the info. smile

15. eugbug profile image96
    eugbugposted 4 years ago

Adsense is still telling me that I'm getting views from niche sites. One today and two from Friday.
    Any else getting these?
    Maybe it's something to do with the wind down and some testing still going on?

Yes, I kept on going back to my own site and HubPages to check to see which site I had written them for.

Perhaps Robin and Co. will check on this tomorrow, eug. After all, it's Superbowl Sunday! Go Chiefs!!

16. Randy Godwin profile image60

Does anyone on the in-house programs make over a thousand dollars a month? I'm wondering if this new policy change is worth spending my time on.

If not, I'm going to have to look for greener pastures. sad

Hey, Randy. I'm pretty sure the only ones making $1000+ are those who got in 12 years ago and thus are still making a fortune from their referral trackers. I could be wrong.

As for greener pastures, the only one I know of these days is having your own website, and we know those are also a long shot.

If nothing else to do while your waiting for the HP Ad Program to pick up, maybe spend the time transferring some of the already-zero-traffic articles (from hubpages domain, not niche domains) to your website? Nothing to lose.

Perhaps, but I'm disgusted with the new policy change here. I suspect I'll never see this sort of earnings again. I've been dreading this change ever since HP joined with Maven.

Screw the pooch, in other words! mad

I can't understand why I can't keep my own affiliates. Perhaps HP wasn't earning enough of my share of views, with the old program? This sucks the big one! 

Simply a few dollars a day isn't worth my time!

Simply:
          1. Turn off questions.
          2. Turn off comments.
          3. Remove the contact option.

Thus, zero time and labor going forward; just drop by PayPal once a month and collect the money. I know that this is heartless and mean to your readers. But if that's the way it is, it is not your fault.

I'll probably do that, Para. I don't have to put up with this crap anymore. If HP wants less earnings from me, I'll damn sure accommodate them!  mad

Why not simply delete my articles and HP won't get anything from my work? I don't need the chicken feed from the HP programs anyway.

17. Randy Godwin profile image60

I see the sales, but I don't see what the items sold are, Glenn.

You're not looking at the right report. Click the earnings tab. Then under that on the second row of tabs, click the “Amazon Sales Report” tab.

Glenn, I see sales listed on the report, but it doesn't say what the items sold are.  Rv power converter, RV AC, etc.

Randy, You're looking at the "Earnings Report."  You need to look at the "Amazon Sales Report" as I explained above. It takes two clicks to get there. But here is a direct link: https://hubpages.com/my/earnings/amazon

Thanks Glenn, I found it! smile

18. Eileen Hughes profile image63
    Eileen Hughesposted 4 years ago

I no longer earn anything from any of my articles nor amazon nor ads as i stopped all that about 4 years ago as it was affecting my pension  therefore i am under the impression that this does not affect me hubpages earns from mine now i think. Please let me know if i am wrong. As i do not want any earnings from them.

1. Robin profile image85

I took a look at your account, Eileen, and you aren’t signed up for our earnings program, so you should be good!

19. beth811 profile image76
    beth811posted 4 years ago

Wow, this is great news! I was banned from Google Adsense about 7 years ago and my Amazon earnings were affected, too. It's been a long time haven't earned here. I planned then to pull out all my articles here but didn't do it because I was hoping that there might be a change in the Earnings Program - and my long wait pays off.Time to get active here again. Thank you HubPages and the Maven!

20. Robin profile image85
    Robinposted 4 years ago

No, you don’t need an Amazon Associates account. You only need to sign up for Amazon on your HubPages My Account. Are you sure the email you received wasn’t spam? Make sure you log in to your account and get the notification there.

1. NateB11 profile image88
      NateB11posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Yeah, the notification was actually in my Amazon Account with the message about possible closure of my account and for me to check my email. Unfortunately.

Edit: But it's a relief that I don't need the account to earn from Amazon here. Thank you so much, it's a load off my mind. I could still earn from my own account though, I have in the past, hoping I resolve this issue.

21. Randy Godwin profile image60

I'm accustomed to checking my Adsense account with the info it provides about the number of ad clicks and what they're worth per click. All I can find is the earnings for a particular day on the Ad program, and nothing indicating how many clicks I've received.

What am I missing?

Anyone?

1. EricDockett profile image97
        EricDockettposted 4 years agoin reply to this

We will not have access to that information any longer. All we can see now are impressions and CPM. Since most of us have articles on several niche sites, I assume the CPM is like an average. ???

I've always wondered how clicks are calculated into our HP program earnings. Sometimes one click is worth a nice chunk of change.

Why not? How are we supposed to know we're getting a real look at what we earn? Are we supposed to simply trust HP to divide the earnings properly?

This is what I was afraid of, Eric. With Adsense I've received ad clicks as much as ten dollars or more for one click, and often at least two dollars a click. Now I can't tell how much the ad clicks are worth with this system.

No CPC or CPM is listed so we have no idea which article is providing the ad clicks. I hate this program! sad

1. lovebuglena profile image84
            lovebuglenaposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Don't we only earn via CPM in the ad program? If that's the case, ad clicks are irrelevant, no?

I don't know. It's a mystery to me. We don't know how much we make from a click, as far as I know. I don't really expect an explanation from staff either. I do indeed hope they surprise me.

The Ad Program is impression based so we don't earn from ad clicks. At least that is how I understand it.

Apparently so. There go the several dollars a click I'm accustomed to. No wonder the earnings on the HPads are so bad! I've always made more money on Adsense than the Amazon program. This sucks the big one!

Yeah, especially when the CPM is only a few bucks or a buck and some cents.

22. Matt Wells profile imageSTAFF
    Matt Wellsposted 4 years ago

As you know, HubPages has discontinued the AdSense requirement for the HubPages Earnings Program. As a result, you may receive an email notification from AdSense, "One or more of your sites does not have an ads.txt file. Fix this now to avoid severe impact to your revenue". This does not affect your HubPages Ad and Amazon earnings. You can ignore the ads.txt warning or you can remove HubPages and the Network Sites from Sites in your AdSense account.

To remove sites from your AdSense account
    1. Login in to AdSense
    2. Click Sites
    3. Click the dropdown arrow to the right of HubPages and click the Remove button. Repeat this process for all Network Sites

23. Richard Hampton profile image86
    Richard Hamptonposted 4 years ago

Thanks for the post, Matt

24. ReuVera profile image83
    ReuVeraposted 4 years ago

I had $92 or $93 in my Adsense report throughout my 11 years on Hubpages (cashing is possible at $100). Now these earnings disappeared together with Adsense capsule in my earning settings.
    Why? And what can I do to claim my meager earnings back?

Whatever earnings you had from HP in AdSense itself is still there. Unless you have other sites that are linked to your AdSense that bring in earnings,  you can get your earnings from AdSense paid to you only if you close your AdSense account if the minimum was not reached.

25. Janda Raker profile image91
    Janda Rakerposted 4 years ago

I'm so confused! I just posted my 5th article today, got it approved and featured. But apparently because this happened after Jan. 29, I am not being able to get the "Ad Program" setting to "active." (The Amazon Program IS "active.") What should I do to fix this?

I didn't realise there was a minimum article requirement. Contact team@hubpages.com

2. Matt Wells profile imageSTAFF
      Matt Wellsposted 4 years agoin reply to this

There is not an article minimum to enroll in the Ad Program. If you are having difficulty please email team@hubpages.com or try again by clicking the Configure button for the Ad Program here: https://hubpages.com/my/earnings/affiliate/

1. Matt Wells profile imageSTAFF

After further testing, I have found a bug with activating the Ad Program. We are currently working on fixing this issue.

3. Janda Raker profile image91

Thanks so much, Matt! I tried MANY times yesterday to e-mail team@hubpages.com, but I just kept receiving a message that said there was a problem. And read through lots of forums and posts on here, to no avail! I had a really frustrating day! I welcome your assistance!

1. Matt Wells profile imageSTAFF

This issue has been resolved. You can now activate the Ad Program: https://hubpages.com/my/earnings/affiliate/

4. Janda Raker profile image91

Thank you very much, Matt! It has been a busy day, but I'm ready to share my new article with many friends. Hopefully tomorrow. (I need to figure out what to do about Amazon ads. That should help my earnings, right?

5. Janda Raker profile image91

Matt Wells, I thought I had read on these forums somewhere that I had to publish 5 articles to get out of "Boot Camp" and to be able to sign up for earnings. Is that not true? If not, shucks, I could have been rich and famous long before now!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)