jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

My hubs look different at others people PC. Why?

1. nikipa profile image74
    nikipaposted 7 years ago

Discussing with an overseas friend of mine about Hubpages, I have just found out that my hubs appear different to other people.

I will explain... My friend told me that all my articles have a lot of links that sounded strange for me. I thought the hub it's mine and only I can do with it what I wish.The point is I have never made any links in my hubs...
    Please, visit my latest hub to see the difference. I posted some pictures.

2. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

It's called Kontera. Didn't you turn it on? wink

nikipaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

No, because I read somewhere that I can sign up for it if I  have more then 50 dol. on Adsense account.

What should I do then?

3. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

Believe it or not, you have Kontera enabled on that hub, probably by mistake. Just disable it smile

Ok Mihail smile Thanks for advise. Means a lot!

By the way, I just checked. Kontera wasnt enabled. Anyway, thanks for enlightening me... smile At least I know a little bit more now smile

4. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

Oh sure, you are welcome. And while we are at this, at least some of your hubs contain content available elsewhere on the internet. That will hurt your position here, better make them unique. smile

EDIT: I don't know where you checked, but it did show on this particular hub.

EDIT2: Now when you unchecked it, it does not show anymore lol

I had 3 hubs that  were considered duplicate here  but after a lot of efforts editing them they never changed, so I deleted them. sad

working