jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

HAS ANYTHING BEEN DONE TO CONTACT JUSTALASTWISH OR EMERGENCY SERVICES

1. salt profile image75
    saltposted 7 years ago

HAS ANYONE DONE ANYTHING - BEEN ABLE TO CONTACT ANYONE???

1. AEvans profile image79
      AEvansposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I recently seen them on the forums I cannot remember which thread. smile

2. profile image0
    Pani Midnyte Odinposted 7 years ago

I believe you can report it to your internet service provider somehow and they will trace the IP address, thus contacting emergency services for them. I'm not quite sure how to go about it though.

3. earnestshub profile image88
    earnestshubposted 7 years ago

It was done hours ago.

1. profile image0
      Pani Midnyte Odinposted 7 years agoin reply to this

That's good, although I can't help thinking that he/she was just looking for a bit of attention. Perhaps it is bad of me to think this way. I know they were probably having a bad time, but it makes me wonder... if it's true, what kind of person spends the last hour of their life searching for the memories of others?

1. salt profile image75
        saltposted 7 years agoin reply to this

at that point in time when an overdose has been taken, it would be a cry for help - one part of the person wants help, the other is too scared or having already taken te acion, thinks they cant reverse it.

I wish them love and blessings, if theyve got ritalin, they could be going through some difficult life experiences and blessings too them.

Sometimes too, the psychiatric system isnt there until someone is a danger to themselves or others, so it is not until they reach crisis level - that they seek help

2. salt profile image75
      saltposted 7 years agoin reply to this

thankyou, my internet was stuck and I couldnt even get my email account to open, so I couldnt read what was being said. Thanks and blessings

4. salt profile image75
    saltposted 7 years ago

thanks, i emailed the hubpages people, I think they may have some responsibility to contact someone.. Im in australia and I doubt that I can get access to their ip address.

Closed to reply

working