jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Stupid Question

1. profile image0
    hamstersmessiahposted 7 years ago

where do i look to find the links to my hubs.  i didn't see a topic header under FAQ and i want to be able to use the shortened URLs to post in the Hub Challenge but i can't seem to find the links.  can anyone out there tell me?

2. skyfire profile image75
    skyfireposted 7 years ago

Click on "my account" at the top of the page. You'll see list of your hubs, mouse over them and right click on the links for right-click menu> copy link location. You'll get link URL copied.

1. profile image0
      hamstersmessiahposted 7 years agoin reply to this

thanks a lot... i was wondering how to do that.  it's not explained in the FAQs.  i should have thought of the copy link location.  slipped my mind.  i thought there was some place where they might be listed.

3. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

Hey Hamstersmessiah,

Just to let you know....the only question that is ever stupid is the one that is never asked. smile

4. skyfire profile image75
    skyfireposted 7 years ago

You can export the Links to csv file from the statistic page. That would be another way of getting hub links.

1. profile image0

it doesn't give me the shortened links when i copy link location... any way to get those?

5. wyanjen profile image80
    wyanjenposted 7 years ago

I think this forum explains what you are looking for:

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/33820#post781980

1. profile image0

thanks a bunch!

1. wyanjen profile image80
        wyanjenposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Hope it helps wink
        Welcome to HP

I can tell you're excited to be here lol lol
        (it's a great avatar!)

6. pooja0908 profile image66
    pooja0908posted 7 years ago

you can easily get it
    go to my account then click on your hub of which you want link then you get your link on address bar of your browser, Just copy it paste anywhere you want.

working