jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (12 posts)

Have you ever...

1. profile image0
    hamstersmessiahposted 7 years ago

invented anything?  i invented a paper airplane design although i don't have a patent.  i plan to shoot a video of my folding technique.   it's really cool.  it flies well too.  it looks a little like a stealth bomber.  when i first invented it i showed the complicated folding design to my cousin and challenged him to do better and he just crumpled a piece of paper up, threw it at me and yelled "Sputnik!"

tell me if you have any inventions!

1. yoshi97 profile image71
      yoshi97posted 7 years agoin reply to this

I co-invented a glove that connects to a PC and helps people with lock-in syndrome communicate with finger movements. smile

1. profile image0
        hamstersmessiahposted 7 years agoin reply to this

sweet...  that is a wonderful invention!  my inventions are usually useless things like the remote control i built for santa so he can turn rudolph's blinking nose on and off.

1. Faybe Bay profile image74
          Faybe Bayposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I am trying to invent waterproof paper.

1. yoshi97 profile image71
            yoshi97posted 7 years agoin reply to this

Try laminated paper and a waterproof marker ... that should do the trick. smile

1. Faybe Bay profile image74
              Faybe Bayposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Might bead up?

2. profile image0
            china manposted 7 years agoin reply to this

As an underwater engineer in a past life - there are already paper notebooks for use underwater that work really well, Surveyors also use them.

2. earnestshub profile image87
    earnestshubposted 7 years ago

My grandfather, father and 2 of his brothers have patented and sold useful inventions. I am always inventing!
    I invented a wheeled assistant to lift my mom from her seat and support her while she walked around. It was purely mechanical and operated by my mum's weight using two over-centre handle for leverage. I even think of new inventions through out the day quite often.

1. profile image0

i kind of knew that about you smile

3. profile image0
    hamstersmessiahposted 7 years ago

from my friend David Walston about inventions:

When NASA first started sending up astronauts, they quickly discovered that ballpoint pens would not work in zero gravity.
    To combat the problem, NASA scientists spent a decade and $12 billion to develop a pen that writes in zero gravity, upside down, underwater, on almost any surface including glass and at temperatures ranging from below freezing to 300 C. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> The Russians used a pencil <------------------------------------------------------

4. profile image0
    china manposted 7 years ago

I once invented a religion on the spot when some witnesses appeared on my doorstep - and one of them noted it down in a little book.

1. profile image0

actually i just keep some actuarial tables and life insurance contracts and try to sell them life insurance policies in case of just such an emergency.

working