jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

Do you play beer pong?

1. Jesusjohn78 profile image61
    Jesusjohn78posted 7 years ago

Just wanted to see how many hubbers played beer pong or know what it is.  If you do play, what rules do you use?

1. profile image0
      Jared in Vegasposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I play beer pong quite a bit.  We play with mainly traditional rules, but my roommate introduced me to the call it rule, which means if you call the cup you make then it counts for two. However, if you make it in a different cup it doesn't count at all.  Also, we stopped playing the death cup rule because it resulted in too many spilled beers.  We replaced it with a pressure rule - if you lose by more than 7 cups you have to take a shot along with drinking all the beer.

Jesusjohn78posted 7 years agoin reply to this

The pressure rule? I have never heard of that one before.

1. profile image0

We sort of made it up, but we know others that do the same thing.  It rarely comes into play, most people will make at least three cups before the game is over.

2. profile image0
    StormRyderposted 7 years ago

Haven't played since college...I don't think I knew the rules then??? Or they kept changing them so they could try and get all the girls drunk to take advantage of us...sorry guys...it didn't work big_smile big_smile

1. profile image0

Ha! Well beer pong isn't the best way to go about that.  A lot of people get too drunk after playing and throw up.  That's totally not sexy.

2. jdaviswrites profile image92
      jdaviswritesposted 7 years agoin reply to this

maybe they just like getting drunk. maybe not.

3. livewithrichard profile image84
    livewithrichardposted 7 years ago

I play sometimes but mostly when tailgaing. I have one of those portable tables displayed in my beer pong hub. We don't fill the cups with beer, we fill them with water and drink from cans or bottles....lol that may be the old fogy way but I'm not gettin sick!

Jesusjohn78posted 7 years agoin reply to this

I play in a lot of tournaments in bars and we have to use water in the cups instead of beer.  Most states wont let you play the game in a bar if you area using beers.  Plus i agree with ya,  I don't want to drink a beer out of a cup ten other people have already had their slobber on

4. jdaviswrites profile image92
    jdaviswritesposted 7 years ago

is a bear catholic? house rules are always different, just remember, ball in cup.

working