WOOHOO! Beth100 Reached 300 Fans!!!!!!!!

Jump to Last Post 51-75 of 75 discussions (184 posts)
  1. Hokey profile image60
    Hokeyposted 14 years ago

I always did like polar bears!!    big_smile

2. Beth100 profile image70
    Beth100posted 14 years ago

PDH -- Thank you Maita!  I'll always be a fan of yours too! smile

Drej -- Thank you!  Oh, I love your spots!  And you look sooo relaxed!!! 

Hmr -- You're in charge of the party!!!  Thanks Handsome!!  smile

Karina -- Thank you!

Ann -- Awww, thank you Ann.  You are such a sweet heart!  This is why we love you sooo much!  xox

Hokey -- Thank you! Come, and I'll give you a big bear hug!!!  big_smile

3. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 14 years ago

Well done.smile

1. Beth100 profile image70
      Beth100posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thank you Sneaks.  How are thing with you?  Been a while...  big_smile

4. Isabelle22 profile image59
    Isabelle22posted 14 years ago

Congratulations Beth!!!!

5. Beth100 profile image70

Thank you Isabelle!  You'll reach this milestone in no time -- your already at 100+ in 6 weeks!  That's awesome!! smile

@ Crazd -- dunno... I had my head in the crack of my book while the instructor was talking... lol

1. profile image0
      Crazdwriterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol I can picture you doing that too, Beth

Better a book than you know what!!!  LMAOWPIMP  Howl!!!!  lol

1. profile image0

lol dang it Beth I'm not suppose to be posting in the forums anymore. I had banned myself but you made me come back in here. meanie head lol

It's just not the same without you....seee.... I just need the right temptation for you.... lol  lol

1. profile image0

Uh huh sure! lol I am thinking of disappearing again

Oh no you don't!!!  I'll have to drag you by your keyboard!! and circle you with them boxes!!!!  lol

1. profile image0

yikes you wouldn't lol well we'll see if I stay in the forums or not...I got a lot done when not in here so I liked banning myself. smile

6. Ladybird33 profile image64
    Ladybird33posted 14 years ago

So very happy for you.  You are such a sweetheart Beth!!!

Thank you Ladybird!  You're wonderful too!  I've been reading your hubs today.... enjoying them immensely.  Have to apologize for not commenting, but did rate them UP!!!  Both thumbs up!

7. profile image0
    Stevennix2001posted 14 years ago

i know i said this before, but i just wanted to say congratulations again for gaining over 300 fans.

8. Beth100 profile image70

Awww, Thanks Steven!  You're too sweet!!! big_smile xox

1. profile image0
      Stevennix2001posted 14 years agoin reply to this

thanks. your very sweet too. by the way, im really glad you liked the poem i mailed you earlier. wink

You got my email already?!?  That was fast! 

I've to turn in to catch some zzz's...already past 11 pm here.

Again, thank you for the poem.  Loved it.

xoxo

1. profile image0

@beth

alright, you have a good night beth.  you take care.  good luck tomorrow.

@cw

hi cw, hows it going?  long time no see.

9. bwlprogram profile image55
    bwlprogramposted 14 years ago

Congrats Beth. I've been to your hub and I must say your hub is superb. No wonder you can get lots of fans. I hope I can follow your footstep.

10. profile image0
    sophsposted 14 years ago

Well done Beth! You deserve it! smile

11. Beth100 profile image70

bwlprogram -- Welcome to the hubbing community!  Thank you and I'll stop by!

Sophs -- Awwe, thank you Sophs!  You've a fine little gathering behind you too! xox

12. Faybe Bay profile image66
    Faybe Bayposted 14 years ago

Congrats Beth, am I following you? I better check!

13. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

past 11? WOMAN get your arse in bed! hehehehe

I would, if I could get out of the forums and off msn... lol

@ Steven -- Thanks and good night! (lol again, I know, I know....)

14. profile image0

Hey Steven...going good just STILL editing lmao...how are you?

How can you edit when you've smoked your keyboard?!?

1. profile image0

Easy! it's fixed lol plus I had printed it out so I edit that way then go back to the computer and edit that version. I am editing the computer version right now big_smile

2. profile image0

@cw

great thanks.  just working on some hubs right now while seeing what's going on in forums.  so what are you working on? 

@beth

lol.  hey i thought you were leaving.  not that i mind or anything, as i enjoy seeing you here. wink  i guess your having too much fun to leave, huh?  lol.  wink

15. profile image0

She says she is leaving but it takes her FOREVER to leave. LOL Beth go to bed!!!

and I am still working on editing my story that I had written for NaNoWriMo...*sigh* I don't think I'll ever get this done lol

16. Beth100 profile image70

this is IT!!  I'm really going to go to bed...can't show up in an interview with black bags under my eyes!  ha ha ha

good night you two owls!  who-who-who-me?  no, you!!!  lol

xoxo

1. profile image0

lol.  goodnight beth.  lol.

2. profile image0

lol how much ya wanna bet she replies? hehehehe night Beth. good luck at the interview. boy do I hate those things. Nad i have to go to them more because I move around a lot *gag* n-e-ways tell us how it goes!

1. profile image0

tell me about it.  interviews typically stink if you ask me.  lol.  yeah, your probably right.  beth loves it too much on the forums to stay away too long.  lol.

1. profile image0

hehehe she is worse than I am now...I can get away and stay away. I have just been checking on the post she made me these past few days smile

1. profile image0

lol.  yeah, but it's always nice seeing her though.  lol. what posts has she made you check up on if you don't mind me asking?  lol.

17. profile image0

She made me a forum congratulating me for making it to 400 hubs and over 200 fans...since no one else seemed to care that I had made those accomplishments, she took it upon herself to show she cared that I had and made me my own Forum smile

1. profile image0

wow, that's awfully nice of her.  I feel bad I didn't notice  you had made such accomplishments sooner, as I would've if I had known about it.  I"m terribly sorry about that.  however, i am glad she did open it as it did bring it to my attention to congratulate you.  plus, im really not surprised at all how well your doing on hubpages, as you've always been one of the best writers on here by far in my opinion.  in fact, i think it's kind of amazing how well you can write about different subjects and still convey that same great writing style.  it's something I"m still struggling with right now, as I'm still working on other things to write about outside of movies.  lol.  anyway, im really happy for you though.

18. profile image0

thanks Steven I really appreciate that. I like to write what can I say lol and I never realized that I stil convey the same writing style...never really looked at my work that way. smile glad someone notices for me lol

and what other topics are you going to write on? maybe I can help

1. profile image0

well, i just found another site that's similar to hubpages, that i was going to start writing for too. i think for that site, I was contemplating writing a lot of short fictional stories involving my dog, itchy.  me and my brother used to come up with some of the craziest adventures for him when we were kids raising him as a puppy, so i figure it might be fun doing something  involving that on that site.  lol.  however, it's a working progress though.

19. profile image0

Very cool sounds like a good idea to me. short stories involving animals especially pets are always a fun read and everyone loves to read them. Good luck with that project and if you need help just let me know.

1. profile image0

i'll  definitely be sure to do that.  thanks cw.  i might actually e-mail you a few stories to see what you think, since I know you have a lot of experience with that.  i hope that's okay.  i was thinking about making the stories comical and adventurous like "Calvin and Hobbs" or those old "Opus" comic strips.  however, ill have to work on it first though.

1. profile image0

Buy yourself a notebook (or a few lol) and start there...write out your ideas and where you want them to go and you'll do just fine. and sure you canse send them my way....I'll be brutally honest just to warn ya

1. profile image0

wow, that's a great idea.  i'll definitely be sure to do that. it's okay.  trust me, i can take criticism.  just ask beth.  lol.   i just hope the story comes out alright.  in fact, i already have a few ideas in mind already.

20. profile image0

well you better write out all of your ideas...get a journal if you think up ideas in the middle of the night. jsut have a journal and pen beside your bed and there ya go instant help for writing down the ideas big_smile

1. profile image0

thanks cw.  i'll definitely do that then.  i take it that's how you do all your stories too, huh?  thanks again for the advice.

1. profile image0

Yep I have 3 journals I write my ideas in...a small one I carry with me in my purse and the other two go with me wherever else I travel too. smile Of course lately no ideas have been running thorugh my head...well can't say that I have had ideas about short stories I want to write about nature and animals taking revenge on humans hehehehe

1. profile image0

wow,that sounds like an interesting concept.  you should definitely write a book on it. i bet it would do well.

1. profile image0

actually from the looks of it..it's going to be 8 books total 4 books on nature with 4 short stories in each and then again 4 books on the animals with 4 short stories in each...lots of writing to do phew!

1. profile image0

wow, i'll say.  i don't know how you do it.  it must take a lot of determination to write novels like that.  I wish I could too, but i don't have the patience for it sadly.  lol.

1. profile image0

aaa well you'll grow that patience as you work on your own short stories. no worries there...just wish I was more inspired to write but not...just wrote out the dieas when I'll start writing each short story who knows...I even have a short story I want to write and post on here but nothing yet...the editing and not working is draining me of my inspiration and imagination powers sad

1. profile image0

awww im sorry to hear that.  well, im sure you'll get out of it soon though.  maybe your just working too hard.  you should try to relax for a bit, and then go back to writing it.

1. profile image0

that's the thing...I'm not working too hard. i find myself more inspired to write when I'm working with the kids as weird as that may sound...but since I'm not working...I'm not writing as much sad

21. Niteriter profile image59
    Niteriterposted 14 years ago

May I interject long enough to congratulate Beth?

Congratulations, Beth!

22. profile image0

lol of course Niteriter.

1. Niteriter profile image59
      Niteriterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Did I forget to say thank you? And thank you too, Steven. Now just carry on as if I weren't here...

1. profile image0

*pokes* but you are here *pokes* see I'm poking you right now *pokes* lol

23. Sage Williams profile image61
    Sage Williamsposted 14 years ago

CONGRATS! Beth100 on 300 Fans.  Way to go!

Sage

24. profile image0
    Stevennix2001posted 14 years ago

hello anyone still here?  just wanted to bump up this thread for beth!

25. Beth100 profile image70

@ Niteriter --  lol  geez, they talk a lot, don't they?? lol  Thank you Niteriter!  smile

@ Sage -- you got a word in edgewise too?!?  ha ha ha  Thank you very much and it's because of fans like you!!!

I share my success of this milestone with each and every one of my fans!!

THANK YOU!!!

@ crazd and steven -- okay, i'm back, but i did go to sleep like i said i would !!!  lol

1. profile image53
      imabuzzposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Congrats mates u deserve it

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)