jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (14 posts)

just found that hubbing thing which rotates recent hubs

1. salt profile image59
    saltposted 7 years ago

wonderful. Thankyou. Makes it easy to read, helps me see hubs and the different quality and style of each - I hope this really helps me to improve my content now.

1. AEvans profile image66
      AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

So you are hopping too!! It is pretty neat and it is enables us to read all types of work I love it! smile

1. Faybe Bay profile image83
        Faybe Bayposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Okay what is this rotating tool of which you speak? smile

2. Paradise7 profile image83
    Paradise7posted 7 years ago

Please tell me more about it, I'd like to know about this too.  How do you use it?  Where do you find it?

3. AEvans profile image66
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

It is right below your fan mail link it is called, "hub hopping" Paul Deeds rolled it out yesterday and it allows all of us to read material, find new hubbers and comment. There are so many that are not being seen and with this new tool, you can read, skip, rate up or down in moments. If you like someone you can stop hopping and read more. smile

1. Faybe Bay profile image83
      Faybe Bayposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks! I am going to go use it now. smile

4. Paradise7 profile image83
    Paradise7posted 7 years ago

Gonna check it out, thank you, I will be back...

5. AEvans profile image66
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

Enjoy! It is so much fun!!! smile

1. emievil profile image79
      emievilposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Have to agree with you there smile. I'm Hub Hopping right now big_smile

1. AEvans profile image66
        AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

me too!!! Another addiction to add to the hub list!!! lololo big_smile

6. salt profile image59
    saltposted 7 years ago

thankyou AEVANS.. for such wonderful explanations. I love this hub hopping. Id like it if I could do something similar with the hubbers I already follow, so I dont miss their new content.

7. KingDrew profile image80
    KingDrewposted 7 years ago

I really like the Hub Hopping feature too!  I spent hours just hopping from article to article because it was so addictive.  I read stuff that I would not normally click on without the hop feature bringing it to my attention.  Good work Hubpages!

8. gracenotes profile image92
    gracenotesposted 7 years ago

It's nice.  But it took me a bit to get used to it.  I accidentally rated down a hub, thinking up and down meant "go to the next one."  The way to do it is to "Hop!" to the next one.

9. profile image66
    logic,commonsenseposted 7 years ago

It is a great idea!  Gives one a chance to look at hubs they may not otherwise and makes it easy!  Best idea yet from hubpages!

working