jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

lowest-rate-loans.com is SPAMMING my hubs

1. soni2006 profile image46
    soni2006posted 7 years ago

I am fed up of this site (lowest-rate-loans.com) and don't know what to do. They are spamming my hubs with useless comments on a daily basis. All they have are comments on loans and insurance. They do not bother to see that on which hub they are putting comments. They are just copying and pasting repeated comments I think.

Can anyone please guide me what should I do regarding this???

2. weblog profile image49
    weblogposted 7 years ago

Hi Soni, simply click the SPAM button before you delete the comment. This way it can help the system to recognize the spam by ip address.

soni2006posted 7 years ago in reply to this

It's coming in my spam comments but then also I don't like it. This is disgusting and annoying weblog.

3. Peter Hoggan profile image75
    Peter Hogganposted 7 years ago

Well if we mention lowest-rate-loans.com enough times in this thread we might perhaps rank for the term and point out they are spammers. Anyone searching for them by name will think twice about dealing with them, after all who wants to deal with money lenders who are known to be unethical in any way? Perhaps lowest-rate-loans.com never thought of that.

Yes you are right Peter. We need to point them out seriously.

4. Michael Willis profile image79
    Michael Willisposted 7 years ago

Hello soni...I am getting those also. report-then delete and HP will do what they do.
    And  my personal email accounts are flooded daily now with health insurance offers!!! I average around 20 a day the past 2 weeks. I am sure it will grow higher.

Okay Michael. I will do that. Thanks a lot.

working