jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Something is wrong with my Hubpages account.

1. sid_candid profile image60
    sid_candidposted 7 years ago

I have 37 hubs and for the first few weeks I earned over $8.00 in 3 weeks time but since the last 10 days I have not got a single click. I don't understand this, has anyone hacked my hubpages account and eating up my adsense revenue. I have created a url channel, "hubpages.com in my adsense account but I am unable to see any page impressions in it. Though I continue to get traffic in my Hubpages account. Can anyone suggest what is wrong here. Thank You.

2. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 7 years ago

HubPages puts more stringent conditions on AdSense publishers who are based in India.  As you are such, have you contacted AdSense to make sure your account is still in good standing with them?

3. sid_candid profile image60
    sid_candidposted 7 years ago

In my adsense account I have more sites in adsense apart from Hubpages. These sites are working fine and I am getting clicks from those sites which means everything is fine with my adsense. Don't know what is wrong with my hubpages account.

4. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 7 years ago

Since you still have access to your HibPages account, I don't think it's likely you've been hacked.  Besides, you yourself can check to see if the right affiliate ID is in place.

Have you checked in your AdSense account settings to make sure that things are still running properly on that end?  After all, you are the one who actually does all the setting up of the connection between your AdSense account and HubPages, not admin...

1. sid_candid profile image60
      sid_candidposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Well My adsense Pub Id which I have entered at Hubpages is correct. I have checked and rechecked it several times. i did set hubpages for adsense and that is the reason I had  earned some revenue in 3 weeks but not anymore since about 10 days. Can you clarify what I need to check in account settings. I am sorry I have adense only for a little over a month so still getting a hang of it.

working