jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

2 week challenge

1. 2005Fleet profile image60
    2005Fleetposted 7 years ago

I am officially starting my two week challenge!

2. Cagsil profile image62
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

A two week challenge, based on what?

Are you claiming to do 30 hubs in two weeks? Just curious. hmm

2005Fleetposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Close 40 hubs in two weeks, I didn't know there was one like that already.
      I also have "rules" in my challenge. I would put the link but I don't think I am allowed to do that.

I made the amount of hubs higher, cut the time in half, and made a couple "rules."

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
        Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

HubPages's first challenge was 100 Hubs in 30 days.  Now the standard challenge is 30 Hubs in 30 days, for a very good reason - because quality is far more important than quantity on HubPages.

I applaud your enthusiasm, but I suggest you take a few minutes to browse around a few Hubs by successful Hubbers like Mark Knowles, Nelle Hoxie and Darkside to get an idea of what a Hub should look like. Darkside has also written some great Hubs on how to Hub.

A Hub is a magazine-style article, not a blog post, so it takes longer to write.  Setting yourself a high number of Hubs will encourage you to skimp on content, which will harm your earnings in the long run.  Why not join the 30 day challenge with the rest of the community?

2005Fleetposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I'm sorry. I'm new and wasn't aware of that.  I delete the challenge I made.

working