jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Great Day...Great News...Finally.

1. Michael Willis profile image78
    Michael Willisposted 7 years ago

Last Thursday (after 3 weeks of hell without a working properly computer) I was told it would be close to 2 weeks for a replacement and I would just have to do without.
    Well...I lost my temper that night and really let Dell Computers have it.

Guess it worked...Today the replacement computer arrived and completely loaded and with even more features and programs that the original. I still will replace Vista with Win 7, but...I finally got someone at Dell to hear me and do something.

I am in such a better mood right now. lol

Now...I have to reload ALL my data files on this one. Yikes! But as soon as I do I can start back up with writing new hubs again. I have had some planned, but was afraid to work on them until I had a computer that was working properly.

And for the Football fans and football friends I have here...I have begun to make outlines for the upcoming NFL season!!!! I will be looking for your hubs as well.

2. Rochelle Frank profile image88
    Rochelle Frankposted 7 years ago

Being without your computer computer does  sort of feel like losing a limb in these times-- almost a decapitation.
    I swear my Mac has at least twice the creativity, three times the memory,  and 1000 times the computational capacity of my brain. Probably understating.
    Glad you are back up and running.

1. Michael Willis profile image78
      Michael Willisposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thank you Rochelle. And when you spend the "Money" for a computer you expect at least to get your money back from it. lol
      And when I do buy another computer...I am seriously thinking about a Mac. I know nothing about Mac's...and hate the idea of learning something totally new (lol), but after all the issues with PC's...sounds like Mac's are the way to go.

3. Ohma profile image74
    Ohmaposted 7 years ago

Great news Michael! glad you finally seem to be getting things fixed up!

4. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

I am happy for you Michael! It's time to have a party? Yes, No? smile

(just kidding) no party needed. But, good news is always great to hear. smile

5. Ohma profile image74
    Ohmaposted 7 years ago

Party Where? who said party?

6. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

I said party. Or did you not read that? (just being a smarta##) tongue

Hi Ohma, how are you today? And, I mean, without my joking that is. lol

working