jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Weekly Email

1. theherbivorehippi profile image80
    theherbivorehippiposted 7 years ago

I hope this topic hasn't been discussed yet...I read through and tried to find it first.  I haven't received my weekly email from Hubpages that I usually get on Wednesday or Thursday morning for three weeks in a row now?  I have been having another hubber forward me hers so I can read the interviews etc but I'm wondering is anyone else having this issue?  And YES..of course I check my spam folder...I check it everyday.

Thanks

1. pauldeeds profile image
      pauldeedsposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Yahoo is the most difficult email provider to deliver successfully to.  You can try adding editor@hubpages.com to your address book, but that may or may not help.  You can always find the latest newsletter here:

http://hubpages.com/weekly/

1. SunSeven profile image69
        SunSevenposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I remember opening another account just to receive the newsletter when hotmail was not delivering it! smile

2. theherbivorehippi profile image80
    theherbivorehippiposted 7 years ago

Thanks, I really wouldn't imagine that it is Yahoo though. I haven't had a problem in seven months until the past couple weeks?  Thanks for the link...I will save it!  Very helpful!

1. pauldeeds profile image
      pauldeedsposted 7 years agoin reply to this

We track newsletter open rates and yahoo has been declining for a while while others like gmail, aol, and hotmail have been steady.  We're going to investigate when we have time, but yahoo is notoriously difficult to get email delivered to if you send them a lot of email.

working