jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Hubbers Search

1. Rafini profile image88
    Rafiniposted 7 years ago

With so many hubbers its hard to keep track of some you may have discovered through the Hub Hop but forgot to follow.  You think you know the name but nothing comes up when you search and going through multiple pages to find them can be a daunting task.  So, I was thinking...Maybe there could be an alphabetical search or list?  Thanks.

1. AEvans profile image80
      AEvansposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I believe it could be a very good idea Rafini there are times when we forget and wish we could go back but if you can remember the name of there hub sometimes I go back and check in the comments I made section to see if I can locate them again. smile

Rafiniposted 7 years agoin reply to this

yeah, I've tried that but there are a few I've seen here and there but can't remember who they are but may remember a letter or two from their name.

1. AEvans profile image80
          AEvansposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I have had the same thing happen so I understand smile

2. Jayne Lancer profile image98
        Jayne Lancerposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Yes, I do this too. But I don't always leave a comment, especially if I have no useful comment to make (I rate up, for what it's worth).
        I suppose the best thing to do would be to bookmark, but I mostly don't realise at the time that I might want to come back to the Hub in the future. Rafini's idea certainly isn't a bad one in such cases.

2. relache profile image91
    relacheposted 7 years ago

Since you have already said that going though multiple pages is too daunting... how is an alphabetical list going to be anything but more of the same?

Rafiniposted 7 years agoin reply to this

because I may remember the first letter of a Hubbers name, but how will I find them that way as its set up now?

working