jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

Please help. Hub Karma Problem

1. profile image0
    pastella13posted 7 years ago

Hi

I understand what HubKarma is and I've gone through clicking on highlighted words to find related hubs, then I've clicked on the + sign to add and then clicked on the "end suggestions for suggested links" box.

The problem is that nowhere can I see the related links on my hubs. I'v looked when signed in, and when I've logged out, but they're nowhere. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your time.

pastella13

1. Fawntia profile image
      Fawntiaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Will you please give a specific example? For instance, "I highlighted the phrase X on my Hub Y, added a link to hub Z, and now I don't see the link." The link should be added exactly where the highlighted green phrase was. Is that not happening for you?

1. profile image0
        pastella13posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hi Fawntia

You've solved my dilemna. I didn't realise that the "link" would be exactly where the highlighted text is in the hub that I click on to get a suggested hub to link to.

I've checked my hubs that I tried it on and all 4 of them now have links successfully.

Thankyou so much

pastella13

1. Fawntia profile image
          Fawntiaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I'm glad I could help.

2. Ultimate Hubber profile image79
    Ultimate Hubberposted 7 years ago

If I am getting your question rite, did you click on the plus sign that precedes each link suggestion?

1. profile image0

Hi

Yes, I clicked on the little box with the + sign, and still nothing.

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image79
        Ultimate Hubberposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Maybe some error as the feature is still new. You might want to write to the HubPages staff about it.

1. profile image0

Hi Ultimate Hubber

Thankyou. I will.

working