The 7 things you most hate

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)
  1. tweetter profile image57
    tweetterposted 13 years ago

The seven things you most hate in your life, it'll be glad if the reason is there. Hehe

2. tweetter profile image57

The seven things i most hate are..........
    1-Disturbing when i am reading
    2-Brinjal
    3-Ringing me when i am sleeping
    4-Rain[when its only rain, when rain is not there i love it the most loool]
    5-Politics
    6-Guys who are taller than me[ coz i am only 5 feet 1 inch and i am 15 now]
    7-Teasing my walking style.

3. AtomicHubPony profile image60
    AtomicHubPonyposted 13 years ago

just wondering, what if it was a girl who was taller than you?(I'm only 14 but turning 15 in a month, and I'm 5 foot 7 inches)
    anyway here are my 7 things I hate the most.

1-people whom everytime I unintentionally get into arguments with bring up some religous figure head or some other s**t
    2-whilst arguing with other people, when they realize they're loosing, they proceed to curse me out
    3-people who try to copy what odd/random fashion sense that I do have(one day I got a black trench coat and wore it and my classmate whom I hate, asked if it was a duster and where I got it. I had to pretend that I forgot I had it in my closet just so I can get her off my back,she's really nothing but a poser)
    4-sitting in the front of the classroom!! god I hate it!!I like the back, in the corner even, away from people maybe?
    5-working in groups!! the kids either make me do ALL of the work or NONE of it, both resulting in points docked from lack of Teamwork(all A student here!!)
    6-people who doubt my sexuality just because I would rather be single while in school
    7-people who try to steal my one-liners and jokes just to make themselves look good(again back to that poser chick from before, every. single. one. of. my. lines/jokes. I kid you NOT.)

4. Ivorwen profile image65
    Ivorwenposted 13 years ago

There is really not that much that I hate, but here are a few of the things I can come up with.

1.  Unruly children and disrespectful young adults.
    2.  Slow internet connections.
    3.  People who complain about my dog being skinny.  He can't gain too much weight if he won't sit still.
    4.  Weeds in my gardens.
    5.  'Friends' who lie.
    6.  Clorox.
    7.  People who don't abide by the Terms of Service, and complain when they get in trouble.  http://hubpages.com/help/user_agreement

1. Pearldiver profile image67
      Pearldiverposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Nicely Done Ivorwen!

Don't you hate it when immaturity is displayed so openly in poorly crafted words? hmm

"6-Guys who are taller than me[ coz i am only 5 feet 1 inch and i am 15 now]"

The word TOSSER comes to mind when referring to those who so blatently abandon the terms of their TOS Agreement and do so on the assumption that Che would have approved roll lol

5. TinaMarieTad profile image67
    TinaMarieTadposted 13 years ago

1. The word "Hate"
    2. Physical Abuse
    3. Cheaters
    4. Bigotry
    5. Racism
    6. Blasphomy
    7. Liars

6. heart4theword profile image61
    heart4thewordposted 13 years ago

I can name the first one, that comes to mind:

"People who purposely mistreat, use or abuse others, for their own personal gain." 

That is enough for me to ponder, this evening....

1. Abwaan profile image61
      Abwaanposted 13 years agoin reply to this

1- making someone else's writing as your own
      2-Not growing as a writer when you're overtaken by new Hubers on daily basis
      3- Being impolite and terming them as 'ignorant" & "new" when a new Huber posts an honesty question in the forum
      4- Thinking that you know everything about Hub-pages and feeling offended when they express different opinions 
      5- Being judgmental about a Huber's hub or hubs
      6- Giving advice to a Huber about how to comment about something!
      7- Being jealous about a good hub and wishing that Huber to lose his or her creativity simply because you cannot write like them and you don't want to grow...

7. tweetter profile image57

i said i am only 5''1'' can anyone say how to be taller*#**

1. Ivorwen profile image65
      Ivorwenposted 13 years agoin reply to this

He was referring to the 15, not the 5'1".

Read the TOS, especially #3.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)