jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How many hubs should you have before you apply for Google Adsence?

1. TinaAtHome profile image76
    TinaAtHomeposted 7 years ago

I'm helping a friend get started on hubpages, she doesn't have an account here yet and is just about to open one. My question is, how many hubs should I tell her to write before she applies for Google Adsence? She doesn't already have a blog or anything.

I already had a webpage before I started here, so it wasn't an issue for me to have "enough" writing to keep Google happy.

I want to tell her, write X hubs and then apply for Google Adsence.

Any opinions?

2. timorous profile image84
    timorousposted 7 years ago

I had 2 hubs when I applied and got Adsense approval within 3 days.  However, I had a website that had been up for a month before I joined Hubpages.  I'm not sure if that had any bearing on it.  I can't remember if I had the Google account for my web site already or not.

3. IzzyM profile image89
    IzzyMposted 7 years ago

I'd also started  blogger blog (google) about a month before I started on hubpages and got accepted straight away into the affiliate program.

4. johnwill65 profile image59
    johnwill65posted 7 years ago

I recommend you read this page https://www.google.com/support/adsense/ … nswer=9724 

From what I understand about Google they look for quality rather then quantity

Opening a Google account first where you will be able to join directly to all the other Google products such as Blogger

As IzzyM Said "I'd also started  blogger blog (google) about a month before I started on hubpages and got accepted straight away into the affiliate program."

5. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 7 years ago

I had published only a few hubs when I applied and was accepted. I applied through HubPages, and it went smoothly.

6. agvulpes profile image87
    agvulpesposted 7 years ago

I also had my adsense account before I joined HubPages.
    I believe that Google have made it a lot harder to open an account recently so I would suggest that she write some good quality hubs before she applies! Good Luck

working