1. magga profile image54
    maggaposted 9 years ago

    Hey guys,
    I need help.

    When I start making money of this. (If I do)
    What do I do about the taxes?
    I am a non US citizen.

    I am not so "bright" when it comes to this..

    Thank you

  2. Misha profile image77
    Mishaposted 9 years ago

    You don't pay taxes in US then. I think you need to file form W8-BEN with Google so they don't report your earnings to IRS, but I'm not sure - I signed up long ago.

    As for your country - you better check with tax specialist over there, if you don't want to be handcuffed for $3 you made overseas smile

    There is no rush anyway, you'll not make anything noticeable for at least a year, though...