jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Google Adsense

1. Sara555 profile image71
    Sara555posted 7 years ago

Ok, I've made a Hub and want to put google ads on it. I'm trying to make an account with Google adsense and when it asks for the URL do I put the hub's URL or my profiles?

2. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

You should have a publishers code given to you..something like --> ca. publisher -xxxx-xxxx-xxx . Put that code into your Affiliates box found under your 'My Account' tab. hmm it should say..'Active' meaning ads are displaying. I hope that helps or I'm just confused, lol

3. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

When you make the account, and it asks for the URL, then you use your profile page at HubPages.

http://hubpages.com/profile/Sara555

Edit: You will also have to do what Dame Scribe described. smile

4. Sara555 profile image71

no I mean when I'm in the process of making my Google Adsense account, it asks for my website URL. I want to know if I put the URL of my actual hub or my Hubpages profile?

1. profile image0
      Website Examinerposted 7 years agoin reply to this

To avoid any misunderstandings: That would be the URL for your HubPages profile page.

5. Sara555 profile image71

thanks
    smile

6. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

Hey Sara,

When you make separate URL channels, so you can track your clicks, then you use the HUB URLs.

When you setup Adsense, the first custom channel you make is your profile, under that custom channel, you add URL channels, which are for individual Hubs, at least up to 199 URL can be used.

1. shazwellyn profile image50
      shazwellynposted 7 years agoin reply to this

This seems to be automatically updated under Add new url's.

Thanks for giving me the heads up on this one caggie!

working