jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

13 Hubs In The Making!!

1. liljen23 profile image74
    liljen23posted 7 years ago

Hi everyone, I have 13 hubs in the making with good keyword titles and everything. Bad thing is I don't know how to get started, is this just a Hubber's Bad Moment?? I have been working so hard lately with backlinks and writing more posts on my blog.. Maybe I just need a rest..But I am working towards achieving my goal, so there's no need to slack off.. Sigh...

2. Info Bucket profile image73
    Info Bucketposted 7 years ago

Keep hardworking, read another hubbers hub and your confusions will goooooooooooooo awaaaaaaaay

liljen23posted 7 years agoin reply to this

Thanks info bucket...

3. rmcrayne profile image95
    rmcrayneposted 7 years ago

Are you not passionate or knowledgable about the topics of these 13 hubs?

I am passionate and knowledgeable about my topics, I just don't know how to begin them. It's like having so much info and not knowing how to piece it together..

1. Shadesbreath profile image84
        Shadesbreathposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Outlines are your friend when your thoughts are all over.  If you have too many to write all at once, outline all thirteen.  Even just a title followed by words/phrase that describe the three or five main points, followed by the conclusion statement.

If you do all 13 like that, maybe you'll be able to figure out which one you want to write first, etc.?

Just tossing it out there.  I love to outline when my projects are too big to hold in my head all at once.  Breaks it down into little, bite-sized pieces that become more manageable.

Thank you Shadesbreath, I appreciate it...

working