jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

Is this blueprint detailed enough?

1. Jackson Riddle profile image51
    Jackson Riddleposted 7 years ago

I was somewhat surprised with some of the results I was getting from a website which I recently put up on the web and wanted to share how I did it.

So I ended up writing the hub in one swoop and it seems logical enough for me but not sure if I should literally say

Step 1: xxxxx

Step 2: sssss

etc etc

Also, does it sound too gimmicky at the start, I wanted to outline a bit just before I got started but does it sound too well...gimmicky as i said.

Thanks,

heres a link to the hub,

http://hubpages.com/hub/My-Passive-Income-Blueprint

Feedback would be appreciated

1. earnestshub profile image88
      earnestshubposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Well, I thought it was well written and easy to follow. Good hub mate! Sorry I can't offer any suggestions, but I feel someone will.

Jackson Riddleposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the feedback anyway,

its good that you can count on your fellow Melbournians

1. WryLilt profile image91
          WryLiltposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I can't see any problems either - except maybe too many outgoing links. Generally HP prefers that you only have 2 outgoing links (links to other areas of HP have no limit.) Just putting most important links and just the names of other sites might work.

Going to have to have a go at this... smile

1. lrohner profile image82
            lrohnerposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Sorry, but you can have as many outgoing links as you like in your hubs. The only restriction is that you can only have two to the same domain in any given hub.

1. WryLilt profile image91
              WryLiltposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Ah ok thanks for the correction, Irohner, I misunderstood that.

2. lrohner profile image82
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

IMHO, your intro sections are way too long. You go on for almost 500 words before you actually tell the reader anything. And those intro paragraphs sound like one of those awful, awful sales pitches. If I wasn't reading it for a purpose, I would left after the first paragraph or two. But that's only me... smile

And I don't understand this at all. You direct the reader to go and purchase a domain name before they decide on their keywords what type of content they will cover? And then you have them writing the content before they even do any keyword research? None of this makes any sense, unless you are directing the reader to just slap garbage up on the web and stuff it with irrelevant keywords.

Sorry, but IMO your hub and train of thought on it needs a whole lot of work.

Jackson Riddleposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Cheers thanks, I'll get rid of the "sales pitch", was always iffy on that.

I'll also fix up the order in regards to research and domain name

working