jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (7 posts)

I need help!!

1. HelpfullHeart profile image54
    HelpfullHeartposted 7 years ago

I'm at a loss. They say that my article is a duplicate, and needs review. it also says something about it being commercial or something like that. Can some one help me know what to fix. so I can republish. I edited it and added pic.s.  is this possibly how I accidentally duplicated it?

1. WryLilt profile image92
      WryLiltposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Have you posted it on another site first in part or entirety OR do you have large quotes from another source? That might account for the duplicity.

What is the article topic? If it is aimed entirely at getting someone to buy or visit a site that is not in anyway related to HP and sounds like you're trying to sell it, that may be why. And remember not to have more than two links to the same outside site per hub.

1. katiem2 profile image61
        katiem2posted 7 years agoin reply to this

Sometimes it's best to let it set unpublished till HP staff catches up.  The photo of the baby is priceless.

I wonder if duplicate pictures matters?  Try adding a different photo to one or the other.... Just saying and best of luck to you.

Welcome to HubPages big_smile

1. HelpfullHeart profile image54
          HelpfullHeartposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I have it posted on other places like squido ,ezine@rticals

i

1. WryLilt profile image92
            WryLiltposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Er why the big space in your post?

That would be why. Hubpages looks down on duplicates because google does. Delete all articles except for one.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image84
            Uninvited Writerposted 7 years agoin reply to this

That is why it's coming up as duplicate.

2. vocalcoach profile image98
        vocalcoachposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I have the same problem with one of my articles.  I have left it alone so far.  You may have to completely re-write it, using a new title.  Once the new article is published you can delete the duplicate.  I hope this helps.

working