jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Adsense Affiliate Code - Help! I think I did it wrong

1. KelleyMari profile image60
    KelleyMariposted 9 years ago

Although I am brand new to all this, I take pride in being able to figure things out myself. But I am truly stuck and from searching the forums it seems no one else on the planet has had this same problem or made this same mistake. I hope someone can help me.

I got my AdSense application approval today and I think I pasted the wrong thing in my affiliate code box, but I can't figure out how to change it. What do I do?

2. Maddie Ruud profile image79
    Maddie Ruudposted 9 years ago

It looks like your code has successfully entered, it's merely pending approval.  Did you receive the email verification from AdSense asking you if you'd like to associate your account with HubPages?

KelleyMariposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Yes, I did. I guess I need to practice patience, huh?

I will be a good girl and sit back and wait....

3. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 9 years ago

From the status Google sends us, it appears that you've verified your email address with AdSense but that they are still reviewing your application for final approval.  They may take anywhere from a few hours to a week or so to complete that step.  As soon as they have approved you, it should say "Active" on this page:

http://hubpages.com/my/affiliate

As best I can tell, you haven't done anything wrong.

KelleyMariposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Thanks paudeeds,

I get skittish with these computers sometimes, I'm working through it though! :0)

Thanks for taking the time to check it out.

Kelley

4. talford profile image82
    talfordposted 9 years ago

Paul, Maddie, annybody, Help!

I am getting ads from google but I never received anything from AdSense. I am not sure if they have my right e-mail.

Also, I tried to go to Amason to sign up there and it would not let me.

Also, is there a way to check if all my info is correct with Hubpages?

Thanks, Tom

5. Maddie Ruud profile image79
    Maddie Ruudposted 9 years ago

Tom:

You can check if you've successfully associated your affiliate IDs with your HubPages account by looking for "Active" under "Status" beside each one on your affiliate settings page.

Have you checked out our Sticky FAQ thread (in pink at the top of this forum)?  There you can find links to step-by-step instructions for signing up with each affiliate program, as well as answers to many other questions you may have.

6. talford profile image82
    talfordposted 9 years ago

Thanks Maddie, I will review that "Active" and "Status" settings.

I actually had gone to FAQ and had tried to sign up with Amason. That is when I had a problem.

I haven't tried E-Bay yet but I wanted to get signed up with them too.

BTW- There is no pink sticky on my page here. I had gotten to FAQ by going to forums originally.

Tom

1. Maddie Ruud profile image79
      Maddie Ruudposted 9 years agoin reply to this

What kind of error are you getting?

I didn't mean on this thread.  I meant on the "Need Help? Ask Here" forum.

working