jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Offer a "last post" option in the Forums to click on the latest post.

1. Sally's Trove profile image83
    Sally's Troveposted 9 years ago

While having fun looking at the comments to the topic, "Last one to post is the winner", I wanted to see the last post.  I was at page 37 at the time.  At this moment, as I write, there are 180 pages, and clicking through the consecutive pages options takes a lot of time.  Then I went back to the hubtivity of one of my fans, and clicked on his last comment, and that brought me closer to page 180, but not close enough.  It would be very nice to have an option to go to the last post on a forum topic.

2. Stacie Naczelnik profile image72
    Stacie Naczelnikposted 9 years ago

There is a "Last Post" option in the forums.  Take a look at the forum main page, you will see it in the right hand column.

3. Sally's Trove profile image83
    Sally's Troveposted 9 years ago

Stacie, I know what you are saying.  But when you are actually in the thread, I don't see an option for going to the last (most current) post, without backing out to the forum main page and looking for the topic in the list, or without progressing through the page views of the thread.  If that option is there, then I missed it!

You can arrive at a thread from a number of sources:  you are following a hubber's hubtivity; you are linking back from your own hubtivity history; you are browsing forum topics; you have done a search.  But once you are in that thread, I don't see a way to go to the latest post for that thread.  And I think that would be a useful feature.

4. Stacie Naczelnik profile image72
    Stacie Naczelnikposted 9 years ago

I see what you are saying.  No that isn't an option, but you are right that it could be a convenient thing to have.

working