jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

I'm joining too.

1. Linuxaria profile image61
    Linuxariaposted 7 years ago

I really don't understand all this excitement about the challenge...but someone told me: Try it first giving any opinion.

So i'll try to do 30 Hubs in 30 days.

I joined 4 days ago and published 4 hubs (someone flagged the first and now is under review), so the goal is to make another 26.

Dead line 19 of September.

1. katiem2 profile image61
      katiem2posted 7 years agoin reply to this

You GO!  I just finished my 30 day challenge this month.  I got 30 in 27 or was it 26 days??? Anyway I made it and it feels great!

Good Luck and GET TO WORK!  big_smile

Linuxariaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Oh my !!
        I've my first Follower smile
        Than i must say that i was wrong and after all the challenge bring some good things tongue

2. viryabo profile image87
    viryaboposted 7 years ago

You've made a right decision. It worked well for me and for many of us. smile
    Welcome to Hubpages.

Thanks for the welcome wink

1. sofs profile image84
        sofsposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Linuxaria welcome to HP. I can't do that now with too many responsibilities.
        So Wish you the very best!! Great decision.

3. profile image0
    Uma07posted 7 years ago

Good Luck Linuxaria!

4. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

Welcome to HubPages!

I would recommend figuring out the best way to make hubs, before you enter into a 30 Hubs in 30 Days Challenge.

I only suggest this, because I've reviewed your hub that you've already made and each of them need more content to be of any quality or value.

Your inexperience can hurt you and when you take on a 30 Hubs in 30 Days Challenge, you will only create more hubs of not much quality or value, and then later you will wonder why you are not earning.

There is a lot to learn, before entering a Challenge of any sort.

That's just my thoughts on it. But, if you move forward without it, then I can only offer you Good Luck. wink

Thanks all for the suggestions and the good luck smile
      I'll try anyway the 30 days 30 hubs, i hope to improve quality also.
      But really, i've saw Hub with a lot of information and that i consider really good, others were not much more than a review of a single object (sell Hub i suppose).

Probably i'll not do a single penny from the contest, but i'll try to write about articles i like smile

One things i wonder is...it's Hubpages all around making cash ?

5. Linuxaria profile image61
    Linuxariaposted 7 years ago

11 days and just 8 hubs hmm
    It's incredible how the "flesh reality" try to keep me away from the Digital reality. I'll try to recover in the next days wink

working