jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Best ways to increase traffic?

1. Luckydice767 profile image51
    Luckydice767posted 7 years ago

I have been attempting, somewhat futilely, to increase traffic to my hub. I have followed some of the guidelines and steps, but to no avail. What are some methods that I could use to attract traffic to my website?

2. WryLilt profile image84
    WryLiltposted 7 years ago

I thought that you were getting heaps of traffic since you mentioned on another post all the ebay sales you were getting?

Do you know much about SEO and keywords? Learn about those two things and traffic will come. I also have some basic links on my profile for writing good quality hubs as well as increasing traffic and clicks.

And I do hope you mean 'hubs' not 'hub'. You are aware that it's possible to write as many hubs as you want? And technically hubpages is not your website.

3. Pcunix profile image91
    Pcunixposted 7 years ago

Increase traffic to what?  You have no hubs??????

And you just joined.. What do you expect??

1. WryLilt profile image84
      WryLiltposted 7 years agoin reply to this

The OP mentioned in another thread that this is not their main account and they were earning well with Ebay.

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/51896

1. sofs profile image83
        sofsposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Ouch!!! that was strong!!

2. Pcunix profile image91
        Pcunixposted 7 years agoin reply to this

So for unknown hubs on unknown subjects of unknown age, and with no idea what he or she are doing now to promote traffic, and no idea whether current traffic is 1 a day or 100,000, we are supposed to suggest methods to increase traffic.

Have I got that right?  I just want to make sure I have that right before I offer my detailed plan.

working