jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (13 posts)

More than one hub

1. CJStone profile image78
    CJStoneposted 9 years ago

Hi, I'm new here, but I was wondering if it would be possible to run more than one hub under a different name from the same email address? I have several different areas of interest and with one in particular I'd like to work under a different pseudonym. Can someone let me know about this?

2. Eric Graudins profile image59
    Eric Graudinsposted 9 years ago

Hi ,
    I'm pretty new here too.

This would involve having a different hubpages account.
    I've seen people talk about doing this, but don't know if its OK with Hub Pages.
    I'd find a second account handy too.
    I'm sure that someone with more knowledge will reply soon.

3. Maddie Ruud profile image80
    Maddie Ruudposted 9 years ago

Hi fellas:

You're welcome to have more than one account, but you do need a separate email address for each.  It's easy enough to set up a free one at Gmail or Yahoo, if you only have one.

Hope that helps!

4. Eric Graudins profile image59
    Eric Graudinsposted 9 years ago

Thanks Maddie,

Don't you EVER sleep ??

5. MM Del Rosario profile image85
    MM Del Rosarioposted 9 years ago

Hi Maddie / Hi All

if we can create a second hubpages account , we just have to use the same ad sense account- right?

My 15 year old daughter created a Hubpages account and she has written her first hub  but i did not realised that you need to be 18 to apply for ad sense account, 

She is asking me if I could apply for her, but I told her that I could not apply for a second ad sense account, is it possible to use my ad sense account in her Hubpages account?

MM

1. MrMarmalade profile image75
      MrMarmaladeposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I have two hub accounts very rarely use the second one. I use the other for Ebay and any other business

6. Inspirepub profile image80
    Inspirepubposted 9 years ago

Yes, you can use the same Adsense account for multiple Hubber IDs - that's what we did for my daughter.

Jenny

7. Misha profile image77
    Mishaposted 9 years ago

Hey Jenny,

You just made 1000 posts! Congratulations! wink

8. Inspirepub profile image80
    Inspirepubposted 9 years ago

Woohoo! A milestone!

I notice I am sneaking up on 200 fans, too.

Nothing like the hordes who hang on your every word, but then you are a long way ahead of me there wink

Maybe because your words are rarer - therefore more valuable?

Jenny

9. Misha profile image77
    Mishaposted 9 years ago

LOL and LOL
    2000 plus my posts and 1000 yours - and my words are rarer?
    Come on Jenny, I am a chatterbox.
    And all my hordes (if any) are yours, cause I myself hang on every single one of your rare words smile

1. Eric Graudins profile image59
      Eric Graudinsposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Well, you better check out Jenny's new hub about EBay. It's verra naice.

1. Misha profile image77
        Mishaposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Eric, I would have gotten there way later if not for your hint smile Seriously.

10. waynet profile image78
    waynetposted 9 years ago

I only have two accounts and I find it hard to manage them both as this means more work on top of my blogs and other sites, but I know full well that to come back and re-establish my efforts is what will happen eventually.

Keep the faith people!

There are ways and means far beyond this physical realm....just wait until I've finished this bottle of wine first!!

working