jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (24 posts)

RSS Feed Of My Hubpages Account!

1. Glemoh101 profile image53
    Glemoh101posted 6 years ago

How i get the RSS feed of my hubs ,
    i want to submit it in rss directories .
    Any one can help me to find the feed of my hubs?

1. simeonvisser profile image85
      simeonvisserposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Your RSS feed can be found on your profile page, see http://hubpages.com/author/Glemoh101/latest/?rss if you just want the URL.

Glemoh101posted 6 years ago in reply to this

thanks for your fast reply , can you complete your help and give me how to get the feed of only  one hub of my hubs?

Individual feeds do not have a RSS feed. But you can give it a unique tag and then create a feed for that tag using

h ttp://hubpages.com/author/Glemoh101/<tag name here>/latest/?rss

You will then have a feed containing all hubs with that tag. If you have tagged only one hub with that tag then the feed will contain one hub.

If i want to get feed of this hub  http://hubpages.com/hub/Fat-Burning-Foo … ning-Foods

The feed will be this ==>http://hubpages.com/author/Glemoh101/<Fat Burning Foods>/latest/?rss   
            is that feed right and if not give me the right feed of that hub .
            and thank you again.

I mean without the < and >. So the feed

h ttp://hubpages.com/author/Glemoh101/fat+burning+foods/latest/?rss

contains just hub because 'fat burning foods' is a tag on that hub. But if you create another hub with that tag as well then this feed will have two hubs. If you want a unique feed for that hub then you must give that hub a unique tag and then use that tag in the URL to create the feed.

Thanks for your help , i will try this later .
                this will help me in promoting my hubs by submitting in rss directories.

2. travelespresso profile image81
          travelespressoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Check hubber Edweirdo - he wrote a hub on how to develop unique RSS feeds for specific topic tags.  That may help you.

can you give me please the exact hub about that ?

2. simeonvisser profile image85
    simeonvisserposted 6 years ago

How did you get 369 followers in 11 days? yikes

3. travelespresso profile image81
    travelespressoposted 6 years ago

He's been a VERY busy hubber!

I see he has been mass following others. I think that's the only way to get attention from so many people in such a short time.

2. Glemoh101 profile image53

@travelespresso Yes I'm busy , but i sure i have time for my friends !
      @simeonvisser : Im not following every one as you think , i following peoples who i know most of them will follow me back!

How do you know that? smile

This is secret if share here , may be tomorrow you will find all hubbers have 1000s of friends !!!

We are helping you with your questions about RSS feeds, why not help us with sharing some of your knowledge on this?

OK you win I'm telling you my secret that get me a lot of followers in short time , but don't spam with that trick

I won't, I'm just interested to learn more about how things work online. You can use the contact link on my profile page to send me an email.

2. Glemoh101 profile image53

To get this followers follow this steps
                1-find hubber with little hubs (0 -4 for example) but this hubber have large number of follower  (300- 1000 followers) , and this hubber have join hubpages from short time ( few months or weeks )

2- open his account page , and find his followers
                3- follow his followers ( this followers are the most followers will following you )
                I hope this trick helping you .

If you know any tricks or secrets in promoting hubpages , share it .we can share our experience .

Yes, that's true - thanks for sharing your trick on getting more followers. You are basically finding the people that are most likely to follow back, regardless of whether you have published many hubs yet.

I'm rather new to creating and promoting online content but I did write a hub about getting followers here on HubPages. That is a different approach though which is based on participation and leaving comments. I'll keep learning, writing and sharing smile

2. lrohner profile image85
                  lrohnerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hmmm... Spamming the spammers. Nice.

4. profile image0
    ryankettposted 6 years ago

Mass following will result in your hubberscore falling, and subsequently any outgoing links becoming DoFollow.

I know that , I'm not speaking about mass following  . I'm speaking about the most peoples who will follow you .
      You can make this equation good by collecting the accounts of peoples you want to follow and make plan to follow them slowly like 50 every day .

working