jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

no-follow links

1. jim25 profile image59
    jim25posted 7 years ago

I have just published my first hub, then noticed the links were no follow which is fine, but then I noticed other hubs that have do follow links on them. Is there a number of hubs you must publish before your links become do follow?

1. Anaya M. Baker profile image81
      Anaya M. Bakerposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Hi Jim,

In trying to get to that magic number of 75, there's a lot of different things you can do. Publishing more (quality) hubs will raise it, but also hub karma and activity on the site. For example voting, asking questions or leaving comments on other hubs can all help to boost your score. I use the hub hopper a lot to do this...its easy and fun when I don't have time to plan out and write a full hub. Good luck, and happy hubbing!

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 7 years ago

I cannot see your author score since you have no avatar. If your author score is below 75, all of your hubs will be no-follow. Any hubs scoring below 40 will always be no-follow.

3. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 7 years ago

I would not worry too much about your Hubber score, after you have written a few Hubs it will naturally rise, and participating in the community can also help!

1. jim25 profile image59
      jim25posted 7 years agoin reply to this

My hubscore is 14, best get working on that, is my hubscore a different score to my article score

1. profile image0
        Website Examinerposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Your author score (hubber score) is 14, your sole hub has a score of over 50. This whole thread is for you, it is about the author score.

By the way, your hub is very short. In the future, aim for 500 words or more.

1. profile image0
          TopUniverseposted 7 years agoin reply to this

What about hub with 200 to 300 words?

Will it go of below 40?

1. profile image0
            Website Examinerposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I wouldn't bet on it. In the last few days, I have seen some very short hubs with scores over 50. But if it gets flagged as substandard, that could be a problem.

For such short hubs, it is a good idea to at least add a few images, video capsules, RSS feeds, and such to make it appear more complete.

working