Apply for adsense account

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (41 posts)
  1. burningdesire profile image61
    burningdesireposted 13 years ago

I have been trying to apply for adsense account through hubpages but have always been rejected. Are there other ways to apply for it?

1. profile image48
      sheikmeeranposted 13 years agoin reply to this

i provide Adsense account for $20
      100% guaranteed accounts
      visit http://www.blogstuffz.com/2010/09/adsen … or-20.html
      or contact at asheikmeeran89@gmail.com

2. profile image0
      ankigarg87posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Apply when you have minimum 10-20 hubs

2. WryLilt profile image89
    WryLiltposted 13 years ago

Did they give you a reason why you were rejected?

It might be an idea to either build up a larger collection of quality hubs (maybe 10-20) and apply again OR set up a blogger blog  with some posts and apply through that. I got mine through a blogger blog.

burningdesireposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I am not good at setting up a blog. I did try to set up a blog at wordpress but I guess I did not know how to promote it and I got very little views. I tried to apply from hubpages Afflifiated but always got rejected. They say my site is not good enough with not enough information.

2. profile image0
      Website Examinerposted 13 years ago

If you have your own blog or website, you can apply based on that instead. But why were you rejected? And why do you keep on applying again - what has changed or been improved?

The first time I apply when I just joined hubpages and the second time I tried again when I have 2 hubs when I have some traffic but it kept rejecting me. Why some people can get the account so easily? They kept sending me to read the questions on why I was rejected which says  my site contains unacceptable contents, which I dont know which ones.

1. profile image0
          Website Examinerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Like WryLilt, I think you may need to write some more hubs before applying again. I don't see anything wrong with your hubs, at a glance.

1. sofs profile image78
            sofsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Burning desire you are from that part of the world where you have to wait for may be six months or less  before you get accepted. There are other threads that explain this, yep, this is a raw deal, but that is how Google works!

1. profile image0

So much for the precision of Google's explanation for why the OP was rejected. This must very confusing for Burningdesire.

1. WryLilt profile image89
                WryLiltposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Sofs is right. Unfortunately, many online spammers come from Asia and India, forcing adsense to impose much stricter acceptances rules on people from those areas.

1. profile image0

I am well aware of this, even though further research should be done on a country-by-country basis. However, in this case it is unfortunate if Google's explanation is so misleading.

1. WryLilt profile image89
                    WryLiltposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Wasn't disagreeing with you, WE. Was just adding to Sofs comment.

I do agree that it is a pity that it effects good and bad writers across the board, simply based on their place of residence.

1. profile image0

Feel free to agree with me anytime, WryLilt. I too am in agreement with Sofs and yourself. The 6-months rule is the most plausible explanation, although it would be prudent to double-check whether Burningdesire's country is one of those where the waiting period applies.

2. burningdesire profile image61

If that is the case Google is just not fair. Many writers are genuine and if google is just based on some black sheep destroying the real intention of some writers then I want to PROTEST!!!! sad

1. Mrvoodoo profile image57
                    Mrvoodooposted 13 years agoin reply to this

It does seem unfair at first.

Except that it took me less than five minutes to find: 

Maher: Please. my friend this is my blog *******.blogspot.com please click on the google ad, and thank you very much! i want a 30imp+1ad n thank u very much dear freind

Moad: Please www.*********.blogspot.com this is my blog , I want to pay my school, I am a bit poor, and my father refuses to pay the school, help me MAHER i help you , so help me plz !

Asad Janjua: click on my ads and I http://********.blogspot.com/ will click on yours

Google isn't prejudice, they're just aware of the unfortunate truth. hmm

1. profile image0
                      ryankettposted 13 years agoin reply to this

So are you saying that the OP is posting these? If so, where did you get the name of her blog? Or are you saying that those posters were from Singapore? Or was that just an example of why Google has to protect its business?

I agree whichever way.

2. sofs profile image78

@WE
                I am yet to get approved for adsense , I have been told time and again that I have unacceptable content on my hubs, Phew , my foot ,..I could win hands down, with any saint on this issue  - so much for Google's precision in telling me what my problem is !!!  Just doesn't matter what corrective steps you take, this is Google's answer!!

1. thisisoli profile image71
                  thisisoliposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Check out the adsense forums, you probably wont get a straight answer from Google, but you might be able to find some help in the community there.

1. sofs profile image78

I've checked, there are only these touts who offer to get it done for a sum, I didn't find any worthwhile help there!
                    Thanks Oli , nice of you though!!  smile

2. profile image0

The solution for you is to set up a Blogger account, publish a few good blog posts, and then apply via that site.

This is how I got approved, within 24 hours actually.

1. sofs profile image78

I have done that too, not seeing results as yet!! Thank you Ryan, thoughtful of you!  smile

3. profile image0

I appreciate the explanation.

4. burningdesire profile image61

sofs, that's the reason I always got from them too!!

3. thooghun profile image94
      thooghunposted 13 years ago

They may be rejecting you because one of your hubs contains three identical referral links with separate anchor text.

Try removing a couple and trying again.

Just a guess.

1. profile image0

That is deep and very observant of you!

2. burningdesire profile image61

OH I didn't know that maybe I will try to delete those links. Thank you

1. profile image0

Then all I can suggest is that you keep publishing, build a portfolio. I suspect that it has more to do with a low quantity of hubs then a low quality of hubs.

Are you sure that your allowed to use those fotosearch.com pics though? They don't state anywhere that you can use those samples on your content without paying for them?

I do suggest finding a free photo stock site, there are hubs on this topic, and swapping them out. That may well be part of the reason.

Thanks for reminding me!!!!

4. Mrvoodoo profile image57
      Mrvoodooposted 13 years ago

Is he/she FROM Asia or just IN Asia?  And does that make any difference?

But the profile suggests that he/she may be backpacking.

Most likely not enough content.

5. profile image0
      ryankettposted 13 years ago

Answer me these questions:

a) Are you from India?
      b) Are you from China?
      c) Did you give an Indian Address?
      d) Did you give a Chinese Address?

If you answered YES to any of these questions, then you need to continue to publish for 6 months before reapplying, at which point you will be accepted if your work is of a decent quality.

If the answer to ALL of these questions is No, then tell me where you are from (which country) and the country of the address which you gave. Dependant on your answer I may have a solution.

I am not from any of those country. I am from a little well developed country which is SINGAPORE!!

6. Timmy(B) profile image60
      Timmy(B)posted 13 years ago

My approval took one hour and i had only written one hub but that was pure luck as my brother had warned me to have at least 25 hubs before applying.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)