jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Adsense account

1. John Jason Hosac profile image60
    John Jason Hosacposted 4 years ago

I thought I would share this with you. I hear alot of people talking about how adsense rejected their application etc. so if you were to go to http://www.webanswers.com/_Andlag/    and sign up then answer 50 questions, you will be invited to join adsense. Assuming you avoid any questions about drugs, alcohol, sex etc. you will be approved. I achieved my adsense on webanswers but was able to use it here without any problem.

1. Simone Smith profile image88
      Simone Smithposted 4 years ago in reply to this

That's intriguing! Has anyone else given this a try? I would be interested to hear if everyone experiences the same easy entry.

2. sleepylog profile image90
      sleepylogposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I think it's possible to get an adsense account through freerangestock.com as well.

2. rajan jolly profile image89
    rajan jollyposted 4 years ago

I was not able to sign up with webanswers since they do not take in people from certain Asian countries, India included. Maybe this is the reason it is easier for those who are accepted and invited by webanswers to get adsense approval. I wasn't signing up to get an adsense approval since I already had an adsense account.

3. profile image0
    Educateurselfposted 4 years ago

I was tried webanswers and apply for the that, but unfortunately they reject me.

John Jason Hosacposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You may have answered questions that were of a questionable nature. They will reject you for little things like answering a question about your favorite beer for instance.

4. writingpassion profile image57
    writingpassionposted 4 years ago

Its fake, he is just promoting an external website. If you want to sign up for adsense, you need to directly contact adsense team.

John Jason Hosacposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Its not fake.....its just a more easy way to get accepted for adsense.

working