jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

Bidvertiser is allowed?

1. iluvceleb profile image69
    iluvcelebposted 7 years ago

I am new here. I just wonder if bidvertiser is allowed in hubpage? I don't like to try ebay or amazon because of other reasons. Please help

2. WryLilt profile image91
    WryLiltposted 7 years ago

I'm assuming you'd need to insert some sort of code to enable clicking. You cannot insert any type of code on hubpages - they do all the affiliate tracking for you.

What about adsense? Have you signed up with them?

I wouldn't recommend Ebay because it requires your own domain with a reasonable level of traffic to apply.

Amazon isn't too bad, however.

Do you have a reason that you don't want to use the hubpages affiliates?

3. iluvceleb profile image69

I can't use amazon or google adsense because I wasn't sure if they allowed multiple users or accounts in one household. I was hoping bidvertiser is allowed because I didn't like to sign with other affiliates like kontera etc.

4. WryLilt profile image91
    WryLiltposted 7 years ago

Adsense doesn't allow multiple users in one house - although you can share an account.

I'm not sure about Amazon.

5. shazwellyn profile image43
    shazwellynposted 7 years ago

Do you already have an adsense account?  Or are you living in muliple occupancy house where others do?

If you already have an account, why not use that?  Im not sure about multiple occ - but I cant see what harm it is to apply.  If you are turned down, you can always put your case forward to adsense and see what happens.  You dont have anything to lose, do you?

Amazon - just apply as above.  Again, nothing to lose.

6. PMS9 profile image69
    PMS9posted 7 years ago

bidvertiser is useless. I tried before. go with some other advertising program.
    Hubpages doesn't allows you to add any external codes.

7. kazemaru2 profile image57
    kazemaru2posted 7 years ago

Bidvertiser can't coexist with google adsense on the same site

8. iluvceleb profile image69

I am living with other people so I wasn't sure if I could use other advertisement. I thought Amazon is related to Google adsense so I guess Amazon wouldn't allow multiple accounts.

1. WryLilt profile image91
      WryLiltposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Amazon and adsense are not related in any way.

1. profile image0
        Website Examinerposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Truer words were seldom spoken.

working