jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

What URL Do I use in my Google Adsense account?

1. SMASHKING profile image60
    SMASHKINGposted 7 years ago

My Google Adsense Account ask for my URL to my website so I put Hubpages.com, Is this the correct URL or Should the URL have something to do with my username ex. Hubbpages.com/Smashking?
    I have never gotten a clear answer. Does everyone put hubpages.com as therir URL for their Google Adsense Account?

2. Ultimate Hubber profile image79
    Ultimate Hubberposted 7 years ago
  3. WryLilt profile image89
    WryLiltposted 7 years ago

Are you:

1. Applying for adsense? Give them your profile page.

2. Setting up channels? You can put hubpages.com and it will track all clicks from the site. Then you can make separate channels for each hub if you wish, or link your adsense and analytics account and track it that way.

1. SMASHKING profile image60
      SMASHKINGposted 7 years agoin reply to this

You see I've already put hubpages as my URL and I can't for the life of me find in my Adsense acount where to change that to http://hubpages.com/profile/SMASHKING
      Do you know how to chnage it in adsense?

1. WryLilt profile image89
        WryLiltposted 7 years agoin reply to this

So does that mean you HAVE got an approved adsense account that you can login to?

Once your account is approved it doesn't matter what sites you use it on (as long as they are in accordance with adsense ToS).

You can set up channels in Adsense Setup>Channels>Url channels and insert the URLS of single hubs, the whole site or any site you use adsense on.

This will track clicks and tell you which pages or sites are giving you clicks.

working