jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

For those who hang around the forums on the weekends.. :)

1. sofs profile image84
    sofsposted 7 years ago

As there are no good topics out here for discussion (on the weekends) do you feel bored or do you start some interesting discussions?

1. JayDeck profile image70
      JayDeckposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I am looking. Most topics seem fairly tame tonight.

2. sofs profile image84
    sofsposted 7 years ago

Yep in total agreement with you! smile

But what do you do just run away and bury yourself in work or do something dramatic?

3. profile image67
    logic,commonsenseposted 7 years ago

Just too many uptight people.  Need to let loose and have some fun and not take oneself too seriously on occasion!

4. sofs profile image84
    sofsposted 7 years ago

Have a party, blast off, tell a joke or something...keep this place alive

5. TerryGl profile image61
    TerryGlposted 7 years ago

I just had an experience with Fiverr dot com and posted about an article I ordered.

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/55149

I see at this time of day, only a few are in the forums. Its good to read and sometimes throw up a thread of interest.

1. sofs profile image84
      sofsposted 7 years agoin reply to this

How smart you get a great article written for you for five dollars and you reap the benefits for along time to come... Cool... cool  smile

1. TerryGl profile image61
        TerryGlposted 7 years agoin reply to this

That's what I thought.

And I ordered another article.

6. sofs profile image84
    sofsposted 7 years ago

mmm... what do you plan to do in all that spare time...write hubs... make  more money  .. or just chill out big_smile big_smile big_smile  I can think of so many cool things to do cool

1. TerryGl profile image61
      TerryGlposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I will continue building open random and chaotic linkwheels to the new pages I will be posting up. Its coming up summer in Australia so I need my adsense earnings counter turning that fast it will be like a fan for me. lol

I have one keyword on page 1 position 5 of Google that is taunting me at the moment. I want it higher.

On a side note, I see your a counsellor. I had a website anxiety remedy dot info, its gone now, but I managed to make it quite profitable. Anxiety, panic attacks, phobias, self esteem etc are all good paying keywords.

As a counsellor, you could nail having such a site!

1. sofs profile image84
        sofsposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Good you are showing people that it is not necessary to work hard but you need to work smart. .. mm.. learning a lot from you.. best wishes to you  for making it to the top.
        Thanks for dropping that hint  off, I write on stuff like that all the time..almost all my hubs are hinging around it....
        will take the cue and work on them too..   smile

working